Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Benzamycin Erythromycin (3%) and Benzoyl Peroxide (5%) Gel - Reviews

Benzamycin Erythromycin (3%) and Benzoyl Peroxide (5%) Gel
Brand: Benzamycin

View Ingredients
Erythromycin (3%) and Benzoyl Peroxide (5%).

Purified water USP, Carbomer Homopolymer Type C, alcohol 20%, sodium hydroxide NF, docusate sodium and fragrance.
SleepyStrawberry
Katbc
MARC W
Valerinex3
strongbadia5000
paulinasaucedo4

hebas379
Omg same thing happend to me please let me know what I supposed to do

Akmumma
Did you two put it in the fridge? This happened to me because the pharmacist didn't tell me to store in the fridge, I used it two days and I assumed I got an allergic reaction because my eyes swelled bad and my face turned red and peeled..stopped using it and still a week later and my face still burns but the swelling is gone..wish they told me to store it in the fridge

DahliaKitty
It's very strong. Make sure you are using a very good moisturizer along with all topical acne creams. Trust me! Your face will get red, dry and flaky and more oil production if you dont. If that doesn't work then it's probably a reaction or you can try using it less than every day and more like 3 times a week.

DahliaKitty

audiebug21
Pemdas
blackrosesXOX

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

×