Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Isotrexin Erythromycin (2%) and Tretinoin (.05%) Gel - Reviews

Isotrexin Erythromycin (2%) and Tretinoin (.05%) Gel
Brand: Isotrexin

View Ingredients
Active ingredients:
Erythromycin (2%) and Isotretinoin (0.05%).

Hydroxypropylcellulose, butylated hydroxytoluene and ethanol.
Lara k
jr2704

Gia4.0
What an ignorant amd close-minded review. You rate it 2 stars and "horrible" based on its consistency only, but not on whether it actually works or not. And how tf do you know whether or not it actually soaks into the skin? Are you a chemist to know the interactions it has with your skin when applied, beyond a superficial level when initially applied? Maybe if you would have had the sense to wait it out and study how it works for you, aside from its "consistency"(because of course, you only bought it for how it "feels"

AllowedPot

Muhammad Ali
Isotrexin gel should not be used in Areas of skin affected by eczema. Sunburnt skin. Acne rosacea. Inflammatory rash around the mouth (perioral dermatitis). Women who are pregnant or trying to conceive. Breastfeeding. So be careful guys

Ann&toby
Where to buy this gel? Please share.

StripedAlbatross

AR1995
Hi, I am 21 male. My doctor prescribed me Isotrexin. I have been using it for two months now. Can you tell me how long does it take before the medication actually starts working? Furthermore, how good is this medicine when it comes to dealing with scars. Thank you.

Ann&toby
Please advise where to buy isotrexin gel?

Maryemma

Ann&toby
May I ask where do you buy the isotrexin gel?

Izzie12345

Ann&toby
Please advise where to buy the isotrexin gel.

Jessah123

Iioanas
Please do let me know what happens next. I only applied it for a week now, and my acne got worst too. It gets me sick.

darksoul
same !!!!! can you also detail if you are sleeping with the gel on only or if you're waiting for it to dry then adding moisturiser over the top while you sleep?

Ann&toby
Please share where to get this gel? Which clinic to buy? Thanks.

LouiseZ

vic_sxf
scrubbing particles can remove your skin's protective outer layer and make acne worse! My dermatologist has told me. only use Isotrexin in the night and effecter duo+ in the daytime that all.

dynamighty

fms
im using Isotretinion & Erythromycin and completed my first week.. my acne is dry now.. but m having dark spots where i applied the cream.. is it acne burn? what did you experience in first week of this gel?

AllowedPot
Fms, begin using moisturizer my face become so dry it was painful to move and extremely tight

xcharx

A_tvd123
I experienced the same as you. However i used i first started using it October 2015-january 2016 and at first it made my skin dry and cleared my face a little bit. After 8weeks i decided to stop using it amd my acne came back much worse. I started using it again last month and have only been using it for 6.5 weeks and my skin is clear now and my acne scars are starting to fade. But when trying for the second time i had worse reactions. My skin burnt like i had been in the sun for too long and went bright red. But after using it for a few weeks the symptoms went and now its all clear.

mittenscat
becky78x

DoCatsEatBats
Mine was the same! Had 4 weeks of horrendous acne but it did then clear up and stay clear :-)

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

×