Epicuren Acidophilus Probiotic Facial Cream Reviews

Brand: Epicuren

Epicuren Acidophilus Probiotic Facial Cream

Great product for acne and sensitive skin

It's a great product. Rich in probiotics to keep a healthy balance of bacteria on the skin and helps prevent breakouts. This product is also slightly exfoliating. A beautiful and effective treatment from a highly active line of skincare products. You can find it on shop-skincare dot com

I use this everday, and been doing it for years

all natural paraben free does not clog pores expensive! I am a little surprised to see some negative reviews about this product.... Its amazing. I have benn using, selling, and using epicuren in my treatment rooms for year. Skincare By Alana is the name of my store...so you know this is a legit review... I use this product as my daily moisturizer, and my husband even uses it. Its all natural and paraben free, and does not clog your pores. Amazing product

Guest Mini
Guest Mini

feels good on skin did not cause break outs did not really clear my acne expensive i neither saw amazing results nor did the moisturizer cause any major breakouts, so considering this is a neutral moisturizer, i will not be purchasing it again. if it were $8 then i would, because it does not feel heavy or greasy and it moisturizes decently (it is not a heavy moisturizer, so if you use a lot of benzoyl peroxide, this will not stop flakiness), but alas, it was $24 and lasted me about 2 months.

Guest Sarah
Guest Sarah

GREAT WORKS WONDERS FOR ACNE!!! PRICE BUT IT IS WORTH IT. 1oz $20 4oz $ 60 There acne line cost less then this. If this cost too much then get their aloe. STOP buying products that don't work. I tried everything but this company and I am so happy that I did. Nothing was help my acne until Epicuren. I use their acne line ago with this and my skin is wonderful. No more problems. Please try this stuff. You can get their trail acne kit for only $22. Keep in mind it is very small and will only last about a week but this the best stuff out there. Stick with products from the same company. It is better for your skin because all the ph is the same.

Guest Annie
Guest Annie

WORKS AMAZING, best results I've ever seen Can be annoying to swallow everyday but WHO CARES!!! THIS REVIEW IS FOR ASODOPHILUS PILLS- NOT THIS CREAM. I have never tried this cream, but I take the pills. And I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend them. I used to sit in the car and tilt my head into the sun and cringe at all the random red bumps, blotches of excema, whiteheads, rough skin, uneven skin, etc etc. I have been taking acidopholus for a week and have never had a quicker treatment. My skin is baby smooth and almost perfect. I have one or two small pimples left on my right eyebrow from before I took acidopholus but they are no big deal! MY SKIN IS CURED! I am simply amazed. I have tried everything-all the pills. All the cleansers. All the toners, hoping they'd work a miracle. If you want PERFECT, CLEAR, BEAUTIFUL SKIN...TAKE ACIDOPHOLUS PROBIOTICS!!!!

Guest Ally
Guest Ally

I don't get oily later in the day! Fragrant This stuff is great! I used to use Benprox in the morning and found that even in cold weather, my skin was totally oily within a few hours. My acne was not necessarily worse but I looked shiny and terrible. The Epicuren cream completely avoids the shininess problem without bringing on any more acne. It was $20 for what looks like a tiny bottle but if I use 2 pumps a morning, it is lasting a long time!

Guest Brooke Mellison
Guest Brooke Mellison

its ok others are better It's tricky when you are choosing a cream for your face. You want something that is gentle - the last thing you would want is a red, blotchy face. You want something that minimizes wrinkles. You want something that does NOT clog your pores - it doesn't do much good if your face lotion turns you into a hive of pimples. You want your skin to look young looking, fresh looking, without being oily. First off, I REALLY like the fact that the Made from Earth "Vitamin Enhanced Face Firming Serum" this is in a pump design. So many face creams are in "pot" designs that were used by the ancient Egyptians. Those designs were fine for Egyptians, but in modern times they just don't work well. Even if your hands are perfectly clean, once you put your fingers into the pot and then onto your face, now you have face oils and skin bits and such on your fingers. The Vitamin Enhanced Face Firming Serum has a nice, light texture and absorbs in quickly. I use this primarily on my neck area, a

Guest Erin
Guest Erin

Works better than anything I've ever used, smells clean. REALLY expensive, and they don't sell it surprisingly in store in NYC, has to be shipped in. this is the only product that has ever worked on my acne, and well worth the cash

Guest ClearPineapple
Guest ClearPineapple

Clears up acne and doesn't irritate. Goes on smooth and absorbs quickly. I got mine at [link removed], and it came so fast! If you can't wait to restore the helpful bacteria on your face and treat your acne and fluctuating skin, get it now! Love it.

Guest Ashley
Guest Ashley

Feels light on my skin, smells nice and keeps the ph balance of my skin equal It doesnt last long! Buy it!

Guest Levin Gumknit
Guest Levin Gumknit

Clears skin, moisturizes, heals Expensive, overly fragrant Recommended but pricey

Guest Caitlin
Guest Caitlin

I take acidophilus pills bc I heard they help acne, so this cream sounded intriguing. I was recommended to use the herbal cleanser, followed by the protein mist, then the acidophilus probiotic facial cream. so far, so good. expensive! but you feel good about using it, especially if you are as picky as I am when it comes to ingredients in the stuff I'm putting on my sensitive face! I don't have oily or too dry of skin..pretty normal with breakouts here and there. Epicuren is a brand to definitely trust and try! so is pevonia..if anyone's looking for another good line.

Guest Jessica
Guest Jessica

Makes my face feel moisturized, but not greasy. Doesn't feel heavy. Smells nice, but not fragranced! My skin can get very oily so I used to avoid moisturizers. When my esthetician suggested this product, I was very excited! Quite pricey: $60 for a 3.3 oz bottle Expensive, but well worth it. The only moisturizer that I use on my face.

Popular All-over treatments