Elta MD EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum, SPF 41

Elta MD EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum, SPF 41 Reviews

Brand: Elta MD

Zinc Oxide (9%), Titanium Dioxide (7%).

Aluminum Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Hydrated Silica, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Iron Oxide, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Octyl Stearate, Oleth 3 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylate 13/Polyisobutene/Polysorbate 20, Purified Water, Quercetin, Sodium Hydroxide, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Triethoxycaprylylsilane.

I use Elta Md Spf 30

Love this sunscreen! Doesn't leave a white cast, doesn't break me out, doesnt make my Face red when applying it or after, and contains spf! The one I use is also a moisturizer so its double in 1 product for me! Price is a tad expensive but absolutely worth it!

Comments

The best sunscreen I've ever used

Ever since I was a kid, I found normal sunscreens to cause a burning sensation when applied to my face. This got worse as I got older and developed dry skin and acne. So I pretty much avoided sunscreen at all costs, which is a big no-no! Finally, I used YoDerm for my latest round of prescriptions and I mentioned my sunscreen problem. My online dermatologist recommended this sunscreen which doesn't have the same chemicals as most sunscreens— it was a life saver. No burning, dryness, or itching! Love this sunscreen.

Comments

Best sunscreen without harsh chemicals and parabens for acne prone skin!

If you have acne and wear sunscreen everyday even when it's cloudy like me, then this is the best sunscreen for you. Void of harsh chemicals and parabens, and provides broad-spectrum UV protection. What's not to like?

Comments

-Didn't cause breakouts -Didn't irritate my skin -Evens out discoloration from blemishes A little pricey (about $20 on Amazon), but I've used it every day for about 2 months now and I still have a good amount left to use. Lately my skin has been prone to breakouts AND dryness/irritation. This evens out my skin tone and seems to improve the overall texture. It's one of the few sunscreens for people with problem skin. I won't use anything else!

Comments

Has a tint to it, so there is not need to wear foundation. Non-greasy and Chemical-free (no parabens) Does not cause breakouts Can be expensive ($27) May be drying for some If you do not like tinted sunblocks use Elta MD's clear formula. This sunscreen is amazing! As people on here are hunting for a good sunscreen to wear, and I believe sun protection is more important than preventing acne, you can have both with this product! I love that it has no chemicals in it or preservatives, such as parabens. Both Elta MD's sunscreens are designed for sensitive and acne-prone skin. The tint is wonderful for me, because makeup to me is such a hassle and so it gives a nice and flawless cover that evens out my fair, pinkish skin tone. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! The only bummer is that it can be rather dry as the day goes on, so added jojoba oil to it or your mositurizer may help out with that!