Elicina Original Crema de Caracol Snail Cream Reviews

Guest May

Got ride of my 15 years old acnce cystic scars. Great product

Guest IDK_Whatever
Guest IDK_Whatever

-Smooths out skin -Clears acne marks (Hyper-pigmentation) -Prevents acne from forming -Leaves skin slightly greasy after a couple of hours of use. This product has done wonders! After using Acne.org's Acne products, I was finally able to get rid of my acne. However, I still noticed I had marks left from the acne. I decided to give Elicina a chance and after a couple of weeks ,y skin has drastically gotten better. Acne stopped forming and my skin became smother and clearer. I def. recommend it. Not to mentioned I skipped a few days between then and now. If would have kept it consistent my skin would have probably been much better. P.S. Don't let the small size of the product fool ya..It goes a long way! I bought mine 2 month's ago and I still have more than half left.

Comments

reduces redness, fades scarring, clears breakouts, prevents breakouts, absorbs quickly into skin, a little goes a long way need to purchase on-line (Ebay is cheapest) This is my favorite product of all time! I use it on my face, my back, my chest. Under an oil-free moisturizer, this product truly works wonders on my skin. I just suffered a MAJOR breakout thanks to Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Serum (see my post under this product). Elicina to the rescue! My massive breakout was under control in 2 days! Love this product.

Guest Freja
Guest Freja

It does work very well, it is inexpensive, especially if you compare to other products, which promise the same effects, and doesnt help at all. Haven't found any yet. This is a freaking amazing cream! I have used it for 2 days, and my acne scars and pigmentation problems have already faded a lot. This is a wonder cream, thank you snails :-)

Guest Vanessa
Guest Vanessa

Beautiful skin after about 2 weeks Bit expensive for such a small jar Cystic pimples are super stubborn when they do appear, they can stay on my face (mainly cheeks) for up to 2 weeks. After about 2 weeks of using Elicina the pimples started getting smaller, weren't as red and didn't hurt as much. It didn't get rid of my acne entirely - I didn't continue to use it after I had finished the jar as it was a bit dear for me - but it leaves the skin beautiful. It's great, I have recommended it to friends because I am that confident in this product =)

Guest richard
Guest richard

elicina I used on my face and I have had good results. buy my product [link removed] very good product

Guest Maribel
Guest Maribel

None does not work Elicina- crema de caracol, I bought this product when it first came out for my stretch marks. I saw the ad on tv so I called and it was expensive but was desperate to get rid of my stretch marks but it does not work... What a waste of money plus now I see that they have lowered the price so much hmm maybe due to no one buying anymore since it doesn't work, I am so mad they ripped me off...

Guest MAGDA
Guest MAGDA

Clears up acne, makes the skin smooth and healthy looking, evens out the skin tone thought it was expensive, but not nearly as expensive as a lot of things on the market. And it works! It has truly worked wonders for me. It's amazing product. After a month I noticed i was getting less oily and i had some dark spots that vanished and blackheads started coming out by there own which was weird. It's perfect.

Guest Aaron
Guest Aaron

smooths the skin, lightens skin tone, dries up fast, reduce red acne spots no cons yet This product works quite well. I've been on it a month, however i decided to continue using it for a few months, than i will determine if this product is great as its reputation and other users claims it to be.

Guest Mark
Guest Mark

Works really well. My skin tone looks much better! And it does heal/fade away minor cuts, blackheads, scars and razor burns. You have to be patient with this product. Give it about 2-3 months before you really start seeing results. Your skin will most likely breakout at first. The older you are, the longer it will take to notice a difference. I love Elicina. I use it every day. It has made my skin look healthier and feel smoother. It greatly reduced a scar of mine. And after just a few weeks, my razor burn was nearly gone. I had really oily skin around my chin, nose and forehead and it is no longer oily. Elicina has also reduced the size of my blackheads. I will definetly continue to use Elicina as a daily face wash.. Because I have used Elicina before but stopped using it for awhile. And I know that if I stop using it again, my oily skin, blackheads and here and there zits will come back.

Guest Woody
Guest Woody

It works and relatively inexpensive because you use only a small amount. Buy it, I am acne free and very happy! Was able to purchase on [link removed]

Guest Jesse
Guest Jesse

soft skin, clear and less oily so i don't moisterize which if you have normal or dry skin you definiely should if your going to use this product. dry patches on skin but went away and it at first made my skin more oily but then kinda dried it but now its just normal At first i was like what the hell it hasn't done anything to my skin which is super oily you can use it to deep fry food and I get huge underground pimples and white and black heads. As soon as I pop one, or it just goes away, another comes out on a different area of my skin so its very hormonal. So anyways after a month I noticed i was getting less oily and i had some dark spots that vanished and blackheads started coming out by there own which was weird. Then as soon as i got a pimple it would go away in 3days or less and if left a dark spot it would vanish in 3days at the most. Now after 2 months my skin pits and nose bumps are gone which was f-ing amazing and i couldn believe it, of course i think it did this because it exfoliates and renews skin rapidly which explains why i got some nasty sandpaper patches on my skin but went away in a week and now everything in my skin seems to be cleansing itself. I've tried everything and this so far has made the most difference to MY skin.

Guest christina
Guest christina

I didn't had a problem with acne but i have old small spots i use elicina about 4 months and the resolts are extraordinary the spots are not visible anymore any small wringles are gone and my face is perfect without any makeup it's like i had a lift. You have to use a moisturizer after 20 minutes until it absorves because it dries the skin. The perfect treatment i used estee lauder's advanced night repair day and night and resilience lift extreme day and night cream for years i'm 31 and i was using them from my 20 something and i haven't see any resolts and with elicina after 4 months i've seen wonders.I'm not going to use another product in my life.

Guest Gabby
Guest Gabby

It works on scars None My son took a bad fall and really mess-up his face. We applied Elicina twice a day for 3 weeks and the redness was reduced considerably and no scarring at all. He also has a bit of acne and it worked on this too.

Guest Lena
Guest Lena

worked miracles on former acne scars! I thought it was expensive, but not nearly as expensive as a lot of things on the market. And it definitely works! My face used to look like a war zone terrorized by bombs and volcanoes, but now people compliment me on my complexion all the time. I used it at the same time I used Acutane, which usually irritates skin a lot and makes it pretty red. Elicina took the dry edge off in my face, so my skin could not only clear up, but the scars could HEAL at the same time

Guest Aggie
Guest Aggie

Waste of time, waste of money.

Guest Tea
Guest Tea

Clears up acne, makes the skin smooth and healthy looking, evens out the skin tone Can't really think of any cons! Makes the skin peel, but that's just an indication of its effect. This is an amazing product, it has truly worked wonders for me. I've been suffering from severe acne on my forehead for about a year, they started to appear when I stopped taking the pill. Quite frustrating at the age of 26! It makes the wounds heal extremely fast as well. I'm on my second jar and I will definitely buy more of this great snail stuff!

Guest Karen
Guest Karen

Got rid of my facial acne. Got rid of my hidrdenitis too and other such boils, pimples, etc. Works wonderful on kerotosis pilarius too. Expensive, but cheaper than doctor's appointments; other acne treatments; antibiotics. Be patient with this product! Don't buy the many "knock offs" of this product because they are a waste of money and don't work. Be sure you buy from an authorized elicina dealer - check their website. This product is so worth the money. As I get older, it helps considerabley with wrinkles and age spots too! Be sure to follow the directions of use on their website. And be patient! New skin doesn't regenerate over night.

Comments

prevents breakouts, evens out scars, relatively mild actually. not moisturising. not sure of long time effects. I have used this product for some three weeks. Must say it works wonders, already after two day I started noticing my skin calming down. It makes my skin tissue feel so much helthier, and smooth! My scars are disappearing slowly, but hopefully they will fade out for real. For the first time in years I haven't experience the daily breakouts! Even during the premenstrual period! Whenever I feel like something is itching to break out, I just clean the face and put Elicina. This sounds like an ad, but its just that I want more people to try this out, especially for those who suffer from small acne scars. Has to be mentioned though; have cut out on sugar and carboz(epecially these stuff combined with hardened fat!). Started working out, sauna and lots of water going down! Some vit B, and omega 3 as well.

Guest Abi
Guest Abi

left skin soft brought out big whelts i had ver bad cystic acne and tried using holland and barrats de tuinin snail gel and it cleared my spots up in days and thn i tried baba de caracol from e bay and that seemed to be ok kept the spots away and smoothed out the scarring but like all acne sufferers kept looking for something different and found eliciana who sold it to me more(words words words) i bought it and it brought my spots out worse than ever too greasy!!!!!! but then i lokked it up on google and a different Elicina came up same name different pot. (this one looked like the authentic one it had a curly c after its name) tempted to try but worried i will waste my money. this one has a circle around the name is this the one you are all talking about x

Guest Jan Ford
Guest Jan Ford

Faded and greatly improved a discolored and not completely level acne scar from 1979-1980. I was self conscious of the scar and attempted to conceal with makeup and concealer. Did not raise a small pitted scar next to it This product did fade and lessen an old acne scar from 25 years ago, which is remarkable. I used Elicina at night (and not every night) over a period of months. Did not notice any peeling, scaling, burning, etc., like others mentioned. Maybe they were using acne products in conjunction with Elicina. I also use Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Complex (with BHA and Retinyl) and a similar product by Neutrogena at night.

Guest truong
Guest truong

it did help fade scars and peel some skin it didnt work as well as advertised on it website, kinda overrated it a decent produce i would use it again, but it not as great as it made out to be botton is that it is a decent produce but nothing special

Guest rigo
Guest rigo

it works very good! works best if use with proactiv

Guest Anonymous
Guest Anonymous

Works rather well, my skin looks clearer, red marks seem to become less. It dries the skin, need moisturizer after applying Elicina. I really like this product, doesn't cause breakout, really fades small scars/red spots.

Popular Over-the-counter