Egg Yolk Reviews

Egg Yolk

Awesome

This works! I have had acne since middle school. I'm 20 now and although my acne isn't as bad as how it was when I was a teenager, I do still have acne spots and get a pimple every now and then. This treatment noticeably cleared my skin and acne. I do this once every 1 to 2 weeks, starting with egg yolk and leaving it on my face until it hardens completely, and I rinse it out. Then I apply egg whites and rinse. I recommend everyone to at least try it. It's an easy, natural DIY mask and it works wonders - at least for me. :)

How long does it take to show improvement ?
I noticed softer skin as soon as the day after I applied the mask. The few pimples I had got smaller and smaller in a few days.

Egg oil instead of raw eggs

Raw eggs or egg yolks can be a fertile breeding ground for bacteria & occasionally carry salmonella themselves. This could create havoc for acne patients. A better alternative to acne management is the use a protein free egg lipids or oil fraction (Oleova). My daughter used this for two weeks and not only the acne but also the scars were completely gone with very smooth skin texture.

please don't

does temporarily brighten and tighten skin if you OVER USE this can cause acne smell future results this is what ruined my skin in the first place. let me give you a background, i've always pretty decent skin, always clear, i never imagined getting acne. yes, i did have a few bumps and pimples here and there but never that severe to wear i would label it acne. then one day i came across a video by michelle phan on an egg mask. SO i decided for some reason it was a great idea to put egg hormone crap on my face. And it did work at first...but then i started over doing it. Every other day, i was loving the results and how plump and soft it made my face, not realzing how it was prbly just getting into my pores and staying there. It was the worse. And im still here today trying to get rid of this acne. So take my advice and don't put any animal hormones on your face. It's just..why would you do that? Why would did i...?

I'm pretty sure egg can't cause your acne. Like you I was in denial, I told myself I wasn't supposed to get acne and trying to find something or one to blame. But yeah it sounds a little unrealistic that egg yolk caused your acne. Just saying.
There is a huge difference between using an egg and an organic egg. Chemicals, hormones, steroids, life style (cages), beak clipping (emotional disturbance) etc. If eggs helped, organic eggs could work wonders. Try using a hot towel to steam it out of the pores.
You said it yourself though, it worked. And it made your skin beautiful. You are the one that over did it. Masks and treatments aren't meant to be used daily. With that being said, try steaming your face for 10-15 minutes, then using hemp oil rub into your skin. Rub gently in circular motions where you are having the most trouble. This will help unclog pores. Using hemp oil, or some other non comedogenic oil is key. Use an oil that's rated 1 or below. Eggs contain zinc which is a mineral that's effective at killing the bacteria that causes acne.

egg yolk mask truly works

makes pores tight and small moisturizers reduces pimples and redness creates some dryness it's just awesome sorry couldn't think of any thing bad to say about it. I was having a huge breakout on my nose forehead and chin ever since I was little I even had acne on my hairline but this reduced the redness made my pores tight and strong also ,it's easy to get off if when you wash it off you use hot water and a facial wash .Who knew eggs could help.If your a teen as well as me you andI both know when you have a pimple you try to hide behind it all day but don't stress out try it.Dont lose confidence be happy you get to pamper your skin.

Comments

smooth skin pimple size reduction and less redness have to be careful not to get it in hair AMAZING. used it for 2 days, and can already see my pimples reduced in size, and redness. this actually does work and im so happy! never thought something so simple could work, but it makes sense because the yolk is very nutritious...however, im not sure aboutt he long term results because have only been doing this for 2/3 days! so far its amazing

Guest Lindsay
Guest Lindsay

- - This stuff ruined my life. I used it one night about 2 years ago, the night before my first day of high school, because I just wanted to make my skin soft. I had NO acne and only had a pimple every once in awhile. I had beautiful skin. I put this on my skin, washed it off, went to bed, and woke up with my face covered in VERY LARGE pimples. I cried the entire day. Once I got rid of the pimples I was left will a bunch of nasty dark marks. My acne has gotten pretty bad after that experience and I had never had acne before it. I wonder what my life would be like if I hadn't put it on my face because my confidence is so low, and sometimes I find myself not even wanting to leave the house. My acne has gotten better since then, but I will never forget what started it. I don't know if it's just me or the product, but for your own good, NEVER put eggs anywhere near your face. (Unless it's your mouth)

kkz
I'm sorry to hear that. There are many success stories about egg white face mask, and there are sadly, yours, who have ended terribly. However, I can't help but wonder if you properly reflected on the steps you've taken. It may have been because of something, or it may have been just some really bad eggs you used. Lastly, it may have been just your genes. As many know, people's bodies can really react differently to the same thing. But to be honest, I somehow feel it's a combination of all that I have said. So please think carefully before advising someone else against something they may actually benefit a lot from.

It shrinks pimple size. Gets rid of acne marks. Moisturizes skin. You look like you got a horrible spray tan when you have it on. It really does work. In about a week, my scars are less prominent, and I have less occasional pimples!

Guest Jessica
Guest Jessica

Moisturizes skin amazingly Helps clear skin Fades acne marks faster than most products Messy, and hard to wash off Kind of itchy :/ But tolerable :) This stuff is amazing! Who knew? Im 18 been suffering with acne for about 7 years, And this along with my ice facials (when consistent) realls works!

Comments

Shrinks pimples fast. Gets rid of acne fast. Shrinks pores. Tightens skin. Easy, affordable, convenient. Dries face. Can get a little messy. Burns and itches a little, but not too bad. Love it! I used just about every acne wash/treatment there is, and who knew something as simple, easy, affordable, and natural as eggs would actually work!

Guest Amirah
Guest Amirah

- Make pores smaller - Claers skin - Makes spots smaller - Prevents more spots - Makes skin slightly dry I LOVE THIS STUFF! It really does work! I mix lemon juice, cinnamon and honey with it to make it more powerful :D

Guest Kevin
Guest Kevin

- Refreshes and tightens skin - Reduces redness of acne - Inexpensive - 1 egg gives you 2 masks: egg yolk and white - Particularly helpful for dry skin - Difficult to remove, moreso than other masks I use this mask about once a week. Separate the yolk and the white in two separate small bowls, dab the yolk with a fork, and apply it throughout the face (I'd go entire face and not just problem areas). Dries in about 10-20 min... The mask is pretty difficult to get off, so I always apply it before I take a shower. Before and after effects are noticeable: definitely a reduction in redness, and to some degree, size of pimples. I also tend to get dry skin, especially during winter around my nose and cheeks, and it improves that, as well. Don't waste all that egg white, though! Honestly, I prefer the yolk mask, but I think it's good to first start with the egg white mask, as it's easier to take off. Once you've applied, let dry, and taken off that, pat your face dry and use the yolk mask. For those who care, the difference between egg white vs egg yolk masks, as I have found, is this: the egg white mask has more of a drying effect, removing oils and whatnot, while the fatty egg yolk leaves the skin feeling hydrated, like it has all of the necessary oils it needs.

Guest reirobin
Guest reirobin

☆Very easy to apply ☆Very cheap ☆Skin feels soft, clearer complexion after usage ☆Acne reduces in size, not very visible (red) anymore! ☆Prevents outbreaks (for me) ★May stick to your hair, feels sticky ★The smell (Not really bad, I like the smell, but maybe not for others...) I love this egg yolk skin care! It's cheap and you can apply this anytime with a clean face! Method: 1) Separate egg white and egg yolk into different bowls or cups. *You may make an egg white mask too, search in this website! 2) Next, you may add honey or lemon juice but I don't mix these, it will be harder and takes longer time for the mask to dry! 3) Apply the egg yolk on your face with your finger in circular movement to even the mask. I don't use cotton pad because it gets really messy if the pad is oversoaked! 4) Wait for the mask to dry for 15-25 minutes and wash it off when it feels dry. 5) Keep the excess egg white and egg yolk in the refrigerator (don't waste them) and they will usually around 3-4 days. Or you can make them into food! :) Make sure the eggs are happy eggs! Organic eggs! :D I've been using this for a week and my acne are not that visible anymore, I have tried many famous skincare products but none worked effectively as this homemade remedy! You should try this if you have dry/oily skin, it feels very refreshed after application.

Guest claudia
Guest claudia

-nice moisturizer -tightens up my pores -acne was smaller -sometimes it gave me a tiny itch but nothing big -hard to take off it feels great when you first put it on, its so smooth.

Comments

my skin felt and looked clearer after the first use and my skin and pores were tight it was hard to get off great when I first descovered it i was amazed at how well it worked I have tryed perscriptions and they I didn't see results in the first three days and felt no difference in my skin Im very picky but this made my confidence shoot through the roof even through all the stress that I have

Popular Nutrition/Holistic