Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Egg Yolk - Reviews

Egg Yolk

• Community Links

• Diet & holistic health
      293186 posts and topics
chocolatechipcookie222

tiffani235
How long does it take to show improvement ?

chocolatechipcookie222
I noticed softer skin as soon as the day after I applied the mask. The few pimples I had got smaller and smaller in a few days.

Prescott
sdrxo

EmLouise
I'm pretty sure egg can't cause your acne. Like you I was in denial, I told myself I wasn't supposed to get acne and trying to find something or one to blame. But yeah it sounds a little unrealistic that egg yolk caused your acne. Just saying.

laneylane
There is a huge difference between using an egg and an organic egg. Chemicals, hormones, steroids, life style (cages), beak clipping (emotional disturbance) etc. If eggs helped, organic eggs could work wonders. Try using a hot towel to steam it out of the pores.

katyr
You said it yourself though, it worked. And it made your skin beautiful. You are the one that over did it. Masks and treatments aren't meant to be used daily. With that being said, try steaming your face for 10-15 minutes, then using hemp oil rub into your skin. Rub gently in circular motions where you are having the most trouble. This will help unclog pores. Using hemp oil, or some other non comedogenic oil is key. Use an oil that's rated 1 or below. Eggs contain zinc which is a mineral that's effective at killing the bacteria that causes acne.

malmal1234

kkz
I'm sorry to hear that. There are many success stories about egg white face mask, and there are sadly, yours, who have ended terribly. However, I can't help but wonder if you properly reflected on the steps you've taken. It may have been because of something, or it may have been just some really bad eggs you used. Lastly, it may have been just your genes. As many know, people's bodies can really react differently to the same thing. But to be honest, I somehow feel it's a combination of all that I have said. So please think carefully before advising someone else against something they may actually benefit a lot from.

Tobster0902
makeveli2
Aschalay
  • Community Links

• Diet & holistic health
      293186 posts and topics

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes