Egg White Mask Reviews

Egg White Mask

Alkaline ingredients

The egg white is alkaline, it can change the natural ph of the skin, which should not be a good thing and cause irritation, because It is important to maintain the natural ph of the skin for its proper functioning, right? I've used this mask a few times and almost had no effect on my skin, it just became more shiny after i removed the mask but later it seemed more irritated and I had some inflamed pimples.

cinnamon and egg

I used to suffer from cystic acne and very bad black heads and white heads. I have combination skin (oily t-zone and o zone, dry S zone) "Used to" because now I don't, and this mask is what cleared my skin. I mix 2tbs of cinnamon and one whole egg and apply to my face for either 30 minutes or I sleep with it, every other day / when I can be bothered. Combined with my everyday skin routine (African black soap, sukins hydrating mist toner, bio oil, sukin oil balancing mattifying moisturiser and Olay spf 30+ moisturiser) it has changed my life. P L E A S E keep in mind that the cinnamon will burn or tingle but this does go away after 5-10 minutes and stops completely the more you use this mask. 10/10 recommend

Keyiela W.

I washed my face with Bior Charcoal cleanser. I mixed freshly squeezed lemon juice and egg whites into a clean bowl and mixed it repeatedly until it foamed. I used a makeup brush and placed it the soulution thinly on my face and cut up clean tissue paper into small squares and placed them all over. I repeated this step about 3 times. I waited appropriately 30 minutes or until the 'mask' was dry and peeled the tissue off of my face in an upward motions. After the 'mask' was off I washed my face with Cetaplil face wash dried my face with a clean towel and moisturized with a small amount of Nivea Creme lotion. The next morning my face looked lighter ( I'm a dark skinned African American teen with a small amount of acne scars on my cheek area) and clear all of the bumps on my forehead had either shrunk or disappeared. I'm going to repeat this step for the remainder of the week and see the end results.

Comments

Fun and has many benefits.

I like to add some sugar to some egg whites and hand whip it until it's really thick and like a mousse. I massage that all over my face and let it sit for about 10 minutes then rinse with warm water. The vitamins in eggs helps pimples heal and it's really fun to do.

Comments

Helped at first, but I dont know what's happening now.

I've used it about 4 times, once a week. I didn't use it as a sheet mask or mix it with lemon - because lemon is irritating and can make hyperpigmentation and redness worse. But the egg white smeared on my face and left on to dry made my pores look smaller, less redness, and overall tighter feeling. After using it the 4th time yesterday though, I washed it off in the shower and came out with my forehead, cheeks, chin and around my nose SO, so red with tiny bumps all over those areas - bumps that I didn't have before, it ALMOST looks like a rash. This morning I woke up with all those little bumps with white heads. They're tiny but each of them is puss filled. And there's the same amount of redness today. This has NEVER happened to me even with all the treatments I've tried since I was 11, I've never had a reaction like this. And I haven't had anything out of the ordinary to eat so I know it has something to do with the mask.

The same thing happened to me just now I recommend you don't use it I'm really annoyed now

Nice toy

If you happen to be seriously bored and have an oversupply of groceries, it is a fun activity to smear egg white into the face. I tried it and it feels good. Does it heal wounds? ' Possible, but how to evidently find out whether it is more than an illusion? Note that it most likely cannot reduce the amount of clogged pores.

Nice!

I just want to start by saying how nice it is to be able to grab something you have in your fridge and turn it into an acne-fighter. So, I've used the egg white mask mixed with a few drops of lemon juice maybe 4 times? For me, It didn't do much with controlling my acne but it did help with inflammation so it felt soothing. Also, I think it helped to stop the pimples from leaving a dark spot which is a +++++ because my biggest issue is post-inflamatory hyper pigmentation rather than the acne itself. My pimples last for maybe 5 days (and I suffer from pimples rarely now that I'm using the acne.org regimen) but the discoloration it leaves will last for months! Another thing with this mask is that it makes the skin sooo soft and supple.

Cheap and effective!

I use this with lemon/calamansi extract with it (whitening effect). Sometimes with milk as well. It's one of my fave DIY ever since. Good for pore tightening. I whip my egg white mixture with fork and the fun begins always! :) Love love love it. And even when I have kids of my own I will teach them this one. :)

love

I've used this mask for many years now, and it has never let me down. Also it's probably the ONLY mask that I would feel comfortable using the day or evening of a big event. I've never had it break me out or cause redness. I love the instant face lift effect and brightening effect that this natural remedy gives. My all time favorite beauty treat. And I've tried to many to count.

Comments

Great overnight mask for acne prone skin

I use it once or twice a week and love it. It tightens my pores and shrinks acne overnight. I leave it on 10-30 minutes (depending on how much time I have and whether I'm feeling too lazy to rinse it off). Just whip it with a fork and apply in even layers.

A miracle!

This egg white mask is just amazing! I started getting a lot of red small bumps on one side of my cheek. I was to scared of showing it to anyone,not even my parents. This is when I decided that I'll cure these bumps by myself.So I read most of these positive reviews which gave me courage to try it. But, i wasn't like this in the beginning I had a tiny doubt it wouldn't work since I read most positive reviews about honey mask and that just resulted in having many red bumps which was so annoying. But I had this thought saying that trying it won't hurt, so I did. I took a trip to my fridge and grabed 2 eggs and cracked it only leaving the egg white in the bowl. I hurried to grab so tissues and ran into the bathroom feeling excited to see the results. So i tied my hair up so I won't get any on my hair (even tho if you wash your hair with egg yolk it will become very smooth afterward). I applied a fair amount of eggwhite on my face avoiding the mouth and eyes. After I was finished then I puted a thin layer of tissue on my face avoiding mouth and eyes. But, this wasn't the end of the procedure. I used the left over eggwhite and applied it on top of the tissue. I didn't set a timer or look at a clock waiting for the exact time instead I waited till the tissue become hard which took 1 hour and a half for me ( worth the wait). FINALLY when the time came I thought negatively that this won't change the bumps. I slowly peeled off the mask only to find a miracle. ........my skin became smoother, the bumps were like instanly gone, and the redness on my cheeks disappeared! I RECOMMEND THIS MASK TO PEOPLE OF ALL AGE! Age: 12 Gender: Female

How much egg white do you use? How about ance? Does it fade away?

it works for blackheads

i soak cotton pad with egg white as mask on my nose and leave 3 mins or until it dry...my skin was so soft! and the blackheads on my nose were noticeably less..it is amazing and it is not irrating

how often do u use this mask??

blackheads remover!!!!

i tried so many things for blackheads bt not worked so much. then i use the egg white tissue facial and wow!!! my blackheads are less visible and i have some large pores, they shrink!! that was a bonus for me!!! i used it once in 2 weeks and that does not dry my skin that much. it also helps to fade away the sun burns.

Should you moisture before or after the facial?

Works wonders for blackheads

Started using this about 2 months ago. I have millions of clogged pores that finally turned into blackheads. I used the body shop seaweed clay mask, however it was SOOOOO harsh and gave me hives. I then got a facial from the lady that does my eyebrows and she steamed my face and used this. the next morning my blackheads turned into tiny pimples and my pores were smaller + my skin was soooo smooth. I have been using this for the past 2 months and i would say my skin is sooooo smooth. Still have blackheads but with this it usually extracts themselves. This is drying, so make sure you use a moisturiser afterwards. Works best after steaming face.

How long do I have to leave it on my face?
@oyinkan98 you can use it until it dries up. I use it for 15min, i've never gone over. You will know when to wash it off because it will harden like clay masks.
How long does it takes for the blackhead to fade away? And i have acne. Do you think it will go away?

I decided to try this mask out and thank god I did!! I usually make a few eggs for my lunch every few days so I decided to take the whites from one of the eggs and use it with some honey as a mask. I whipped the whites till they were frothy, and added a squirt of honey then applied it to my face and using tissues on top. make sure to split apart the tissues so they are thin. I did about 3 layers and let it sit for an hour. It got really hard and then I slowly pulled off the tissues. My skin was so soft! and the blackheads on my nose were noticeably less! Yeah they aren't all gone but there are less for sure! Ive been doing this every other day for a week and I LOVE IT!!!

Popular Household/Natural