Edge Active Care Shave Gel, Ultra Sensitive, For Razor Bumps

Edge Active Care Shave Gel, Ultra Sensitive, For Razor Bumps Reviews

Brand: Edge

Water, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sunflower Seed Oil Glyceride, Isopentane, Sorbitol, Isobutane, Benzyl Alcohol, Lauryl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycerin, Triclosan, Allantoin, Benzaldehyde, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour.

Guest Gary Reed
Guest Gary Reed

Edge Active Care shaving cream is highly excellent. The company has a POOR SALES ORGANIZATION! The product is great, so, the problem has to be sales department. Bottom Line=Wonderful product!!! Sales department is poor. No,it is worse than poor. Sales dept or manager should be FIRED!! Now, I have to find a equal or better product. It is going to be very difficult.

Comments

Best shave I have ever had. Use it every other day as recommended and it makes a big difference. Smell, but that is minor really. It's not that often that a product actually lives up to it's claims but this one does. I don't know about the "bumps" never really had those, but I am constantly getting small nicks and cuts. This product eliminated that. Leaves your face feeling softened and smooth. It does have an oddly bland smell which I could best describe as wet cardboard. Considering how will it performed the smell was perfectly acceptable. Unfortunately it looks like Edge has discontinued the product and has a new similar one called Edge Ultra Sensitive. Don't know if this is the same formulation or not. The Edge chemists came up with a winner in this product but it looks like their ad agency didn't know what to do with it and managed to kill the product.

Comments

Works well, doesn't block pores unbearable smell This works about the same as other Edge gels, but it smells terrible. All Edge gels are non-comedogenic, so even though this one works, do yourself a favor and get a more bearable one

Comments

Works pretty well Smells terrible This is one of the best I've used, it doesn't block pores, and it contains triclosan. However, I can't bring myself to use it because it smells truly awful. I couldn't take it anymore, so I quit and switched to something else after less than two weeks. Good brand, but try something with a tolerable scent.