E45 Cream Reviews

Brand: E45

E45 Cream

amazing overnight moisturiser!

ive been using this for over a year now and I will never use anything else! I always use this at night as it is quite thick and takes a decent amount of time to soak in so I don't think it would work under makeup, when I wake up in the morning my skin is always super smooth and since using this I don't get dry patches on my cheeks and nose like I used to. honestly its so cheap and its perfect for sensitive skin as its designed for eczema so it has no perfumes in it, if you can't find a moisturiser that works for you give this a go.

Excellent moisturiser

I found my face was getting really dry this winter and I was beginning to despair as nothing really seemed to work without feeling too heavy or clogging under make up. I cannot vouch for how well E45 does work under make up as I only use it after I have washed all make up off (using Johnson's Top to Toe Wash). However, since I started using E45 at night I feel my skin is in such better condition that I can continue to use a light moisturiser (Bio Oil) under my foundation (L'oreal True Match) in the day. I mean it when I say my skin has never been better. No break outs, hydrated, feels soft, looks soft, clear, even and with less dehydration wrinkles, and make up goes on smoothly and looks good throughout the day. Adding this to my routine has been the best thing for my skin. It's cheap, a little goes a long way and it's multitasking too. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Comments

Moisturisers well, free, lots of it, Very greasy and doesn't absorb well. Also not sure if it does or doesn't block pores my pharmacist did say it didn't. If using during day dab off excess grease ,before going out, with a tissue. Not the best due to greasiness and difficulty absorbing but does the job and is free on prescription.

Popular Dry/Sensitive