Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel Reviews

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel
5.01 review

Miracle Worker

I never write reviews but I had to review this. I have major bouts with hormonal acne. I have had two unsuccessful pregnancies and I am now in fertility treatments - I only add this tidbit because the hormone shots have sent my face back to being 14 years old. Cystic acne, scaring, white heads, you name it! I was trying everything from new soaps, lotions, topical treatments, oils, etc. Nothing worked. I was getting acne places on my face that have never seen acne. I randomly came across Dr Gross' product on a Buzzfeed article and decided to try it. Not cheap but after all I had spent already I just didn't care anymore. The 5-day package on [link removed] was around $30 so I decided to try it to see if it worked. OMG did it work. In each packet you get a 1st and 2nd step. You wash your face (in my case I use a sensitive skin face wash by Clean and Clear). You then rub the 1st packet all over your face until the pad feels dry. Since it's an extra strength peel i decided not to rub it on places that tend to be more sensitive than others (eye lids, upper lip specifically). Rub it all over your face and neck. Wait 2-3 minutes (it will tingle) and then use Pad #2 all over your face. You can almost feel it neutralizing the tingling. Then i go to bed. I have no idea what makes it work but the cystic acne has all but gone away and now the scarring is starting to disappear. I have noticed a freshness in my skin. It glows again. I just recently purchased the 30-day supply on Amazon for $70. Once my skin is cleared up I don't expect to use it daily, maybe every other day. But for now, it's the best part of my day. Thank you Dr. Gross. Thank you. BUY THIS!

Comments