Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion In A Jar Reviews

Brand: Dr. Brandt

Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion In A Jar

Got a sample - love it.

I received this in my ipsy bag and I really enjoy it. I have combo skin with large pores, scars, and hyperpigmentation. My skin immediately looks more even after use and feels great. It's a little gritty feeling and kind of smells like lemon cleaner, but I happen to like that smell 😊

Comments

Guest C
Guest C

Really exfoliates & makes skin feel smooth. I used it after applying a drug store brand deep-cleansing clay mask. Using the mask first opened pores & the mircoderm scrub removed all gunk and blackheads. I could actually see the blackheads come out! Feels a little too rough at first - go gently if it's your first time using it or if you have super sensitive skin. Be sure to keep away from eyes - this stuff is really grainy. With more use, skin should get accustomed to the texture. Amazing product! I'm a product junkie with very oily acne prone skin. I cannot seem to keep my pores clean - but this stuff seriously purges them of all the bad stuff. I would suggest a facial steam or pore-opening mask (clay based) to help open pores before using this - it's so expensive you want to get the most use possible out of it! Also, you don't need to do much. I used just one finger-tip full for a 2 minute scrub of my entire face. Also, look for this product on Ebay - you'll save mucho bucks! I got mine for a steal of 35.00 plus a bunch of other Dr Brandt free samples - great deal compared to 75.00 retail price. So far I've only used this product once & loved it. Products suggests use 1x per week for normal skin, 2x week for oily skin. We'll see if it helps my acne, I'm going thru a break-out free week - woohoo! But I bet it helps keep acne at bay, seeing as how my pores are so clear after using it.

Comments