Dove Sensitive Essentials Fragrance Free Day Cream Reviews

Brand: Dove

Dove Sensitive Essentials Fragrance Free Day Cream

Guest Michelle
Guest Michelle

its OK - but has chemicals too many chemicals - not for people with sensitive skin I purchased the Made from Earth "ROOIBOS TEA FACE SCRUB" after watching OPRAH one day on beauty tips for people with sensitive skin who should ONLY use chemical free products. I do worry about cleaning my skin and keeping it youthful-looking over time - and I really do want to look my best these days. This product was recommended by Oprah's expert, and trust me: it's one of the best cleansers I've used in a long time. It does not dry your face out, but it does clean it quite well. And, as far as price goes, its way worth it because it has cleaned my facial skin without irritating it. I would pay double not to have to walk outside with reddish acne skin like i used to have!! C'mon! I recommend the Rooibos Tea Face Scrub (from the Made from Earth skin care line) to anyone with sensitive skin who has been searching for an excellent, non-drying cleanser for the face.

Comments

Guest sero
Guest sero

I would like to add that it will NOT clog pores as one ight think because it's Non-comedogenic. I just love this stuff as it just absorbs right away and is so light. Although it tends to be greasy where my pores are bigger (little on the nose and bottom forhead) but thats nomal. Anyway, great stuff!

Comments