Dove Pink Beauty Bar Reviews

Brand: Dove

Dove Pink Beauty Bar

Guest Alli
Guest Alli

Great Smell Great Price Works well on acne very gentle None! As a teen with occasional breakouts, this dove bar works wonders! Its by far my favorite but i also like dove winter care. I use this and then follow with the pink clean and clear toner, then aloe vera gel. I no longer struggle with acne. :) Highly Recommended!

true talk I am 16 and I use it works very well on my face
Is this good for acne

Super gentle Oil free Sodium Lauryl Sulfate free Salicylic acid free Benzoyl peroxide free Doesn't leave a film Not an exfoliant I absolutely love Dove Pink. I had countless prescriptions and over the counter products, but everything either didn't help or made it worse. On a whim, I tried the Dove Energy Glow bar, which was the best ever but it went off the market so I had to find something new. I like the pink bar better than the sensitive skin bar because the sensitive skin one has SLS - What?! Anyone with super sensitive skin, eczema, or an autoimmune disease may find SLS to be irritating and it can actually cause the acne or make it worse. I use this all over my face and body, and even on my scalp if I get some crazy build up that would normally require clarifying shampoo. It left my hair super soft and clean, but don't try it a second time in a row. The only cons are that you will still need a separate exfoliant, and it's not organic (but I don't think any of the products on this site are). When using my exfoliator, first I wash my face with Dove, then the exfoliator, and then the Dove again to remove the film from the exfoliator. It may sound like too much, but it works the best and isn't any more drying that way than any other acne products I have tried. I have used it for years with great results for both my acne and eczema. With Dove and birth control, my acne is light or non-existent instead of moderate to severe.

Out of all the Dove Bars, is the Sensitive one the only one that has SLS?

Popular Bar