Dove Gentle Exfoliating Daily Facial Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Dove

Dove Gentle Exfoliating Daily Facial Cleanser

Guest sarah
Guest sarah

omg this product is a miracle no joke whatever i use i go back to it it cleans my pimples and makeup it takes off everything and honestly i have been using ths abot 2months know it gr8 i love dove it has worked for so long and so good when i used it after one week my skin was looking healthey pimple free and smooth too i honeslt rexcommend this to anybody it wont irrtate ur skin at all coz it gentle the good part is it fixes problems but dosnt irrtate them at all love it so much i even use the dove shamppo conditioner under arm perfume and it just leaves me fresh i wish there was dove toothpaste and i use the lotion too <3 and it very affordable too so cheap and it works gr8 srsly if i was u who want glowing skin and clear i would go and get this product it will defenttly work and u not gona have any regrets

Guest Lauren
Guest Lauren

Clears up my body acne and makes my skin a lot smoother. None! I use the bar soap instead of the facial cleanser. The exfoliating bar soap is amazing. Takes off all the dead skin, which is great for acne sufferers. I've noticed that my body acne has completely cleared up!

Guest Heather
Guest Heather

My face feels softer and I think it's helping with my pores. It's gentle and I feel very clean and refreshed after using it. It smells a bit strong. My acne tends to get worse before it gets better so I'm just waiting to see what will happen but I like the results so far. :)

Popular Exfoliating