Dove Gentle Exfoliating Daily Facial Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Dove

Dove Gentle Exfoliating Daily Facial Cleanser

Guest sarah
Guest sarah

omg this product is a miracle no joke whatever i use i go back to it it cleans my pimples and makeup it takes off everything and honestly i have been using ths abot 2months know it gr8 i love dove it has worked for so long and so good when i used it after one week my skin was looking healthey pimple free and smooth too i honeslt rexcommend this to anybody it wont irrtate ur skin at all coz it gentle the good part is it fixes problems but dosnt irrtate them at all love it so much i even use the dove shamppo conditioner under arm perfume and it just leaves me fresh i wish there was dove toothpaste and i use the lotion too <3 and it very affordable too so cheap and it works gr8 srsly if i was u who want glowing skin and clear i would go and get this product it will defenttly work and u not gona have any regrets

Guest Mary
Guest Mary

very mild yet effective none i love this product. i have sensitive skin and it cleans my face without irritating it . I have tried several cleansers and this is the best.

Guest andrew j.
Guest andrew j.

awesome package and has a great look and feel to it. smell is very strong and is a bit to pricey very gentle clears away dead skin.

Guest Lauren
Guest Lauren

Clears up my body acne and makes my skin a lot smoother. None! I use the bar soap instead of the facial cleanser. The exfoliating bar soap is amazing. Takes off all the dead skin, which is great for acne sufferers. I've noticed that my body acne has completely cleared up!

Guest Heather
Guest Heather

My face feels softer and I think it's helping with my pores. It's gentle and I feel very clean and refreshed after using it. It smells a bit strong. My acne tends to get worse before it gets better so I'm just waiting to see what will happen but I like the results so far. :)

Guest n
Guest n

n n n

Guest natalie
Guest natalie

Doesn't leave my face greasy, reduces black heads very gentle, but that certainly ISNT a bad thing I love it, it's worth the money <3

Guest Nikki
Guest Nikki

This product rocks!! it make my skin feels really soft and I have been useing it for a week I love this product... I even allowed my Fiancee to use it and he has oily skin and it makes his can looks awesome... The fragrance is a bit strong This product does my skin justice... I will be using this for a long time... I have use other products like Proactive but that burns out my skin and it irratate it as well... so every body can't use some products.. but this ones I will be using until they stop selling it...

Guest Tara
Guest Tara

I switched to this cleanser after using Dan's Cleanser. It goes on smooth and washes off very well. Keeps my redness down. Not a huge fan of the fragrance and not sure if it is irritating my skin or not. I like it, but I've only been using it for a week.

Guest Alli
Guest Alli

Works pretty well. Doesn't make my acne worse. Doesn't work well enough to clear my acne completely. A it drying.. but I also use eucerin moisturizer which solves that. I've used this product for about two years. It's the only thing I've used that doesn't make my face worse after a while. It has never cleared up my acne however. My face seems to get really better sometimes then break out again. The best I've used though.

Comments

I have VERY sensitive skin and nothing works for me ( I have tried everything)however this gentle formulation cleared my skin right up. I never knew my skin could ever be this clear. If you have sensitive skin I highly recommend. The fragrance is a bit strong If you have sensitive skin I highly recommend. I will continue to use this product.

Guest Annie
Guest Annie

Good consistency, my skin felt clean and hasn't broken out or reacted badly to the product. It does seem gentle despite the beads. Easy to use and cheap and available! Smell is a little strong for me. After spending lots of $$ on expensive products I'm going back to basics with a cleanser. I've become a cosmetics sceptic! This feels good so far so I'll continue using it.

Guest anniebelle
Guest anniebelle

It really does moisturize your face without the greasy after feel. The microbeads offer a concept of being freshly scrubbed, i suppose. It feels wonderful on the skin and its not too foamy. It doesn't irritate my acne-prone skin, no flakiness. it's not that strong of a scrub, it really is gentle. It may lead you to think that you haven't really scrubbed your face clean. It's affordable, gentle, and effective! what could get any better than that... Its better than the dove beauty bar, i guess it has a different formulation because it didnt cause me to break out unlike the bar. It has that fresh, soapy smell, but is not overpowering. It doesnt leave the face dry and flaky; it leaves it smooth and soft to touch! i love it!

Comments

This stuff is great! My skin has gotten so much brighter and clearer it's amazing! The smell is just okay but otherwise none I can't remember the last time my face was this clear! And it feels good too. It doesn't dry my skin at all. Try it!

Guest Roselyn
Guest Roselyn

I used the dove gentle exfoliating soap and it works.it didnt irritate my accne prone skin.It was recommended to me by my dematologists. Its not available in the stores........ Dove rocks Bigtime

Guest KT
Guest KT

Reduces redness and blackheads, leaves skin smooth and soft, doesn't dry skin out, safe to use daily Doesn't lather well This is the first Dove product that hasn't irritated my acne-prone skin. It's not greasy, yet it makes my skin super soft. I really like it.

Guest Megan
Guest Megan

I have extremely acne prone skin (2 rounds of Accutane and I still have bad skin) and this was the first facial cleanser I've used that didn't irritate my skin. I think they recently changed the formula/packaging so this isn't available any longer. :( Works wonderful, however like I said above, I don't think its available any longer. If anyone knows of where I could buy out the stock someone might have (seriously!) let me know!! :)

Guest Yvette
Guest Yvette

cheap, smells good drys out your skin if you have extremely dry skin, doesn't lather well. Its good for people who have normal skin. Diffently not recommened for people with dry or extremely dry skin. Quite cheap, but didn't help me at all.

Comments

I like this cleanser because it exfoliates without irritating my sensitive skin. But if you want a strong exfoliating scrub, this isn't it. (It's an exfoliating cleanser-not a scrub.)

Popular Exfoliating