Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash Reviews

Brand: Dove

Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash

Smells good, lathers well with puff, leaves skin soft None I bought this because it had the exfoliating and did not think it would do a thing for my bacne. To my surprise, it really helps! Scent is strong but pleasant!

Guest Tommy
Guest Tommy

very gentle, doesn't irritate and as a result reduces body acne strong smell, but its not a bad smell...smells nice but it might get annoying after a while alright, well i've had moderate body acne (chest and back) for a while now, for as long as i remember actually, i forgot what its like to be clear. i've tried the regime, but its just too much of a task to do every day, plus it hasn't helped that much... Since i started using this dove body wash my body acne has really calmed down, i don't even use anything after i shower, it seems like this body wash was the answer to everything...and i'm guessing it probably has something to do with the new moisturizing ingredient they claim to have added. whatever it is, my skins seems to be less irritate, and as a result my body acne has decreased tremendously and its only been a week...if i don't check back in, that means it's still working for me

Guest Joe
Guest Joe

It smells nice and you can use it all over your body. None This is the only product that cleared my bacne and is fading redmarks really fast. Its also really gentle and its moisturizing which is amazing.

Guest Chelsia
Guest Chelsia

made skin soft through out the day, made my rough dry elbows soft in one use, the smell was long lasting runs out fast :(! would tell anyone who uses lotion on their skin everyday to use this once a day & you'll notice the diff.

Guest AK
Guest AK

Absolutely awesome product, I use it daily after the gym and my body skin has become really soft and silky and I am guy... my girlfriend loves my how soft my skin feels not that she didn't before ;) None. Buy it, try it, everyone has different skin but this exfoliating wash doesn't dry my skin at all so it's really good.

Popular Exfoliating