Dove Face Care Essential Nutrients, Day Lotion SPF 15 Reviews

Brand: Dove

Dove Face Care Essential Nutrients, Day Lotion SPF 15

Guest Johnathan
Guest Johnathan

It works very well and applies evenly. It has a pleasant fragrance and fades after application. I agree with Jen that it does have a slight burn if your skin is sensitive. This could be that my bottle is 2 months past exp though ^^;; It's a really great and affordable moisturizer if you're trying some out.

Guest Jen
Guest Jen

SPF is 15 and it's light Smells awful, causes burns on very sensitive skin when using regimen Perhaps if your skin is less sensitive you can use it but do not use with the regimen! I have major burns on my face from it! I use the clean and clear sensitive cleaner, neutrogena on the spot and this. I need to switch! !e careful.

Guest KC
Guest KC

AMAZING!! AND INEXPENSIVE!!!! NONE I have tried so many facial lotion with SPF, amongst the the products I have tried this is the best one so far!!!! I`ve been using it for almost 2 years. bottom line, AMAZING PRODUCT YET AFFORDABLE!!!!!

Guest Paul in Marin
Guest Paul in Marin

Inexpensive, great moisturizer, absorbs well, great for dry skin,great for folks using the BP regimen or any other medications, SPF 15 Hard to find, only found at Target or online- not found at Rite aid or CVS. Does contain Avebenzone so might break some people out. THIS IS THE BEST SPF 15 MOISTURIZER I'VE FOUND TO USE WITH DAN'S BP Regimen. I use a lot of BP ,more than what I should but its the only way the regimen works for me. I have really dry, flaky skin and I've tried a lot of moisturizers- Oil of Olay, Neutragena, Cetaphil,Eucerin 15 & 30, and none of those moisturize like the Dove. Great to use over the BP , its the only moisturizer I've found that doesn't ball up and absorbs into the skin even through a lot of BP.

Guest Jasmine
Guest Jasmine

It's light, smells good, protects skin against the harsh sun. none I've read other reviews that it is greasy. You don't need much. I have tried other creams and have been unhappy. This doesn't give you a greasy look like other creams. Very affordable!

Guest Tina
Guest Tina

Great smell (like baby powder) Not greasy Perfect travel size and lasts all day NONE I' am a medical assistant in a Dermatology office so I have tried a lot of recommended facial moisturizers and I know which ones are the better than others. I 'am 23 and I have mild acne, I have to say the DOVE FACIAL LOTION is the best moisturizer I have tried so far. Other products either had a bad smell, or didn't have SPF or even were greasy I really hate that. But I use the DOVE cleanser, body wash, moisturizer and body lotion. The smell is great and they all last a long time you only need to use a small amount I only buy those four products once a year!

Popular With SPF