Dove Face Care Essential Nutrients, Day Lotion SPF 15 Reviews

Brand: Dove

Dove Face Care Essential Nutrients, Day Lotion SPF 15

Guest Anita
Guest Anita

Goes on well and very light at the same time Aborbs very good!! Great for using as moisturizer when using Regimen method Hard to get it! Only can seem to find it at Ebay now

bring back this product

Comments

light,clean smell & non-greasy difficult to find i love this lotion. its great i had used olay before this & could feel the difference right away does not have that oily feel to it. I tried it out becuase dove soap bars worked well

Guest mari
Guest mari

love it,goes on well ,only thing that works for me not greasy can no longer find it

Guest Johnathan
Guest Johnathan

It works very well and applies evenly. It has a pleasant fragrance and fades after application. I agree with Jen that it does have a slight burn if your skin is sensitive. This could be that my bottle is 2 months past exp though ^^;; It's a really great and affordable moisturizer if you're trying some out.

Guest Jen
Guest Jen

SPF is 15 and it's light Smells awful, causes burns on very sensitive skin when using regimen Perhaps if your skin is less sensitive you can use it but do not use with the regimen! I have major burns on my face from it! I use the clean and clear sensitive cleaner, neutrogena on the spot and this. I need to switch! !e careful.

Guest KC
Guest KC

AMAZING!! AND INEXPENSIVE!!!! NONE I have tried so many facial lotion with SPF, amongst the the products I have tried this is the best one so far!!!! I`ve been using it for almost 2 years. bottom line, AMAZING PRODUCT YET AFFORDABLE!!!!!

Guest Jim
Guest Jim

Light, last all day. Great for my sensitive skin. Have to goto Target to get it! Great for sensitive skin.

Guest Paul in Marin
Guest Paul in Marin

Inexpensive, great moisturizer, absorbs well, great for dry skin,great for folks using the BP regimen or any other medications, SPF 15 Hard to find, only found at Target or online- not found at Rite aid or CVS. Does contain Avebenzone so might break some people out. THIS IS THE BEST SPF 15 MOISTURIZER I'VE FOUND TO USE WITH DAN'S BP Regimen. I use a lot of BP ,more than what I should but its the only way the regimen works for me. I have really dry, flaky skin and I've tried a lot of moisturizers- Oil of Olay, Neutragena, Cetaphil,Eucerin 15 & 30, and none of those moisturize like the Dove. Great to use over the BP , its the only moisturizer I've found that doesn't ball up and absorbs into the skin even through a lot of BP.

Guest Jasmine
Guest Jasmine

It's light, smells good, protects skin against the harsh sun. none I've read other reviews that it is greasy. You don't need much. I have tried other creams and have been unhappy. This doesn't give you a greasy look like other creams. Very affordable!

Guest Tina
Guest Tina

Great smell (like baby powder) Not greasy Perfect travel size and lasts all day NONE I' am a medical assistant in a Dermatology office so I have tried a lot of recommended facial moisturizers and I know which ones are the better than others. I 'am 23 and I have mild acne, I have to say the DOVE FACIAL LOTION is the best moisturizer I have tried so far. Other products either had a bad smell, or didn't have SPF or even were greasy I really hate that. But I use the DOVE cleanser, body wash, moisturizer and body lotion. The smell is great and they all last a long time you only need to use a small amount I only buy those four products once a year!

Guest Mar
Guest Mar

Moisturizes very well, spf, no offensive oder, doesn't make me break out a little greasy Now that I'm using a cleanser that works well, but is pretty drying, I use this afterward and it evens things out. It feels a little greasy going on but it doesn't cause me to break out and it doesn't contribute to my oily skin (weird but thankfully true). For those of you who are wondering where it went, on [link removed] it says it was changed to "Dove Face Care Deep Moisture Facial Lotion" which is what I'm using.

Guest Delores Peffley
Guest Delores Peffley

I bought my first bottle approximately 1 year ago, and I loved the way it made my skin glow. can't find it anymore I have not been able to find it anywhere since my first bottle. I have informed the local Target store, and also the Rite Aid store where I initially made the purchase. I think that because of the small size, the people responsible for ordering the product, are unaware that this is a sun screen protector, and not just a lotion. They order the large size bottles of Dove lotion, but not the Essential Nutrients Day Lotion SPF 15 lotion.

Guest Kris
Guest Kris

Works really well with the regimen! Can be a little greasy This is a great lotion to use with the regimen. Other lotions I've tried get clumpy when you put them on over Dan's bp. This lotion goes on smooth, and stays that way through out the day. I wouldn't recommend it to people with oily skin (i have sensitive, combination skin) , because it can be a little greasy.

Guest Wendy
Guest Wendy

This product works VERY well for people with Roseacia. Dr.recommended it. Very hard to find now. July 2007 If I find it I'm going to buy a case.

Comments

It was awesome.It made my skin GLOW! My skin looked soo amazing.Ppl gave me complements all the time. The suckers stopped producing it,and replaced it with some sh*t! I loved iiit!!!

Guest Jacquelyn
Guest Jacquelyn

None! It make me break out horribly!!

Comments

-dries to a nice finish -good smell -goes on a little greasy -packaging really really sucks This is very good under makeup. It will moisturize completely, however it feels a little greasy going on. I just used it, and it feels oily at first but in a few minutes fades to a moisturized, almost silky finish. Highly recommended. I use this with Dove beauty bar (original) and never break out, coupled with my low carb eating regime of course. I recommend all these 3 things if you want clear skin.

Popular With SPF