doTERRA HD Clear Facial Kit Reviews

Brand: doTERRA

doTERRA HD Clear Facial Kit
5.0 1 review

Totally Cleared my Cystic Acne

I tried this on a dare. Seriously. I don't like MLM companies and I knew NOTHING about essential oils- so when my friend (who is a rep) dared me to try it, I figured I'd prove to her that if all the 'dermatologist recommended' products hadn't cured my acne in 10 years, this didn't have a hope in hell. She purchased it and gave it to me. There's 3 parts: a wash in a foaming bottle, a moisturizer, and an essential oil roll-on for spot treatment. I began using it morning and night, during the day under my makeup too. I changed nothing else in my skin care or makeup routine (as I said- I've been battling acne since I was 16, I'm now 29.) ...and it worked. I realised about a month in that my period had come and gone, and I hadn't broken out. In fact the only zit on my face was a tiny one near my eyebrow. Huh. The next week I ran out of the wash, and I went back to washing with my Cerave cleanser. Within a week I began having large cystic eruptions all over my face. I began using the moisturizer and the spot-treatment again and things did improve...but not to the level they had been. I did notice that when I spot treated with the roll on when I first noticed under-the-skin cysts, the cyst never got to full-blown volcano stage. It just quietly died. I ordered more wash, and things stayed the same the entire time I waited for its arrival. Once it came and I switched back to it- my face cleared within a week. I still occasionally get a solid zit or two around my menstrual cycle- but they go away quickly and it's literally one or two in my trouble areas (edges of my chin, hollows of my cheeks.) I've now added in the Acne.org AHA+ at night (I mix it with the DT moisturiser) and the uneven skin tone, fine lines, and hyperpigmented areas from years of acne are slowly fading. I have grown-up skin! I did notice towards the end of my second bottle of wash that I was able to water it down and still maintain results (I was trying to stretch it till my third bottle arrived.) I ended up splitting the wash between my old bottle and new bottle and adding distilled water (50/50 wash to water) and it's worked perfectly. Expensive wash goes twice as far and I haven't returned to my previous state. Find a rep near you and give it a try! In Canada the product is called HD Clean/ the US HD Clear.

Comments