Dickinson's Witch Hazel Foaming Face Wash Reviews

Brand: Dickinson's

Dickinson's Witch Hazel Foaming Face Wash

Okay

Out of all the natural products I have tried this one is definitley the best. Helps control my acne but did not clear it.

Good face wash.

Cleans well enough Non drying Classy bottle Hard to find in stores near me While on Accutane, I wanted to use something without any harsh chemicals or acne fighting ingredients like salicylic acid benzoyl peroxide because thats what the internet said and I trust the Internet wholeheartedly...With everything...Always. But seriously, I like this cleanser because it fits those requirements and it doesn't break me out or dry my skin.

Comments

I love this face wash! It follows all of the rules of the regimen and leaves my skin feeling clean. It works really well with the acne.org BP!

Comments

Natural For all skin types Does NOT irritate the skin :) 100% Natural Has no harsh chemicals Dissolves the excess oil from your face Clears pores Rinses Clean Maintains the Ph of your skin Does NOT dry out skin (effective for everyday use) No soaps, oils, parabens, sulfates, dyes None! Or at least none that I have encountered myself This product is excellent if you want something that is not extremely harsh on your skin, it is also really great if you have extremely oily skin. The formula is extremely gentle, so I would highly recommend this if you have sensitive skin.

Popular Liquid