Dickinson's Pore Perfecting Toner Reviews

Brand: Dickinson's

Dickinson's Pore Perfecting Toner

Gorgeous evil

I thought this would be my last toner, but...nope. Toner with alcohol-based only make my oily skin feel dry for a bit, and 10-minutes later, the oil will come back! I even blame the Bioderma micellar water for making my skin oilier, but this one is the true culprit. Sad.

Comments

Gets the residues off without the burn!

I love Dickinson's Pore Perfecting Toner! I use it morning and night to make sure my face is super clean before applying any makeup or topical treatments to it. Does not over dry or cause redness/irritation.

Good toner

Nice toner, does what it says and doesn't break me out.

Comments

works! shrinks pores relieves redness strong smell I honestly and truly love Dickinson's Pore Perfecting Toner! This has been a god send for my skin and has truly cleared up problem areas on my face (cheeks and chin). I use it morning and night to make sure my face is super clean before applying any makeup or topical treatments to it. I really like this brand because it is recommnded for all skin types and does not over dry or cause redness/irritation. 10/10 in my book!

Guest Lindsey
Guest Lindsey

Leaves skin feeling refreshed Controls oil well Calms irritated skin Smells awful Stops working after long use

Comments

-Oil Free -Non irritation -Calms and soothes acne -Moisturizes -Reduces redness and evens skin tone -Witch Hazel -NONE This is my SAVING GRACE! This toner is worth every penny!

Popular All-over treatments