Diamond Herpanacine Dietary Supplement With Antioxidants Reviews

Brand: Diamond

Diamond Herpanacine Dietary Supplement With Antioxidants

Not worth the money

I was at first very excited to try this as it seemed to contain many things good for acne. After several months and several bottles, it did nothing to curb or improve my acne. You may be better off just buying and taking individual supplements or better yet, getting your food from natural food sources whenever possible.

Vegetarian Version is Better

Useful multivitamin good blend of vitamins and gentle herbs helps with deficiencies and liver toning a bit pricey magnesium stereate in the capsule This is a great supplement for healthy skin. The vitamins, minerals and herbal blend are in the right ratio and they work synergistically. I have only used the vegetarian version, which to me is far better in terms of capsule fillers etc. Can take 2- 3 months to notice consistent improvement, but I noticed that my skin texture was improving within the first 2 weeks of taking it.

Give it a chance

I started using Herpanacine in the beginning of June for acne. I read great reviews so I thought it would work. I was taking 2 capsules twice a day. I wasn't seeing results after about a month so I stopped taking it for 3 weeks, then started again in late July and started taking three capsules twice a day. My skin has cleared up dramatically. However, I also started taking Aldactone a month ago and switched to an organic shampoo (I was having terrible neck break outs). So I'm not sure what is working, but since starting Herpanacine my nails are extremely strong. I have never had natural nails like this. They look fake they are so long and strong. My hairdresser has also commented that my hair looks great. So I'm going to keep taking it. It's somewhat expensive, but I think it's worth it.

Guest Maggie
Guest Maggie

Cleared skin drastically within 3 months! No side effects. Natural. Excellent for hormonal adult acne. Breakout in the first 3 months of usage (likely because its cleaning your system out). Sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better. This is the only product that has dramatically cleared my skin. I had moderately severe acne since I was a teenager (14) and have been on everything from antibiotics, birth control and Accutane. My skin was ok when I was on birth control but when I decided to go off of it my skin exploaded. I tried everything and the only thing that worked was Herpanacine. I did break out quite a bit my first 3 months of using it but after that it was like a miracle. You have to be patient and stick with it. Give it at least 3 months to see the results. This pill is amazing!

Are you still using Herpanacine? I started using Herpanacine Aug 16th still breaking out...ugh!
Guest Robert
Guest Robert

Cannot think of any. Has not helped my skin at all. 3 or 4 of the capsules were damaged, and empty. I have taken 6 caps a day for 30 days and my skin continues to break-out just the same as before I used this stuff. Once again I have wasted my hard earned money.

Guest Kelsey
Guest Kelsey

* Natural * Immune Booster * THE ONLY THING THAT HAS WORKED!!! * None for me, but some people might not like taking 6 pills a day! My struggle with Acne has been a long battle. I have tried everything! I have done everything from expense creams, proactive, medication and the worst was accutane. I took Accutane when I was 15 (now 27) I had fairly severe acne. It helped but was not something for a long term solution. As I continued to age my skin would range from fair to moderate. I found Herpanacine 1 year ago and have never had such amazing skin! My acne is completely gone!!!! I wish that i knew of this product years ago! I continue to take the 6 pills a day as I don't want to change my skin care routine. I found that my moderate eczema on my elbows has also disappeared since taking this product! I recommend it to all my friends and clients. I have tried so many products ranging from inexpensive to take out a loan expensive. Give it a try, most people will give anything to have healthy skin!

Comments

very good product, no side effects, clears up skin and detoxes the inside of the body too. Look for discount places to buy including Lucky [link removed]

Guest Jay
Guest Jay

Works very well. I have tried numerous products before but have seen tremendous results with Herpanacine. I started taking 4 pills a day, but then moved up to 6. Try it, you wont regret it. I also drink a cup of decaf. green tea at night, and drink lots of water during the day, including lemon juice. (Lemon juice also works well for acne) Nothing. Try it! It's pricy. But I would pay for beautiful skin.

Guest philippe
Guest philippe

Took accutane for 2 months f$cked me up. Started taking herpancine 6 pills a day. Feel great no side effects skin is healing, not completely clear but 80 percent less redness and a lot less breakouts. TRY THIS before accutane! nothing

Comments

Natural It works Taking six pills a day (although I have never taken that many...not even in the beginning), and I still have seen tremendous results. This worked better for me than the harsh meds that my dermatologist prescribed me. My acne was severe enough that the next step (since the meds weren't working) was a prescription that required I be on birth control. I found this product, decided to try it, and saw quick results (even without taking the six pills suggested). I stopped taking them for awhile because I was just being lazy, and my face went crazy! Got back on, and they went right to work and cleared my skin up again. These are the best results I've seen, and I have tried many doctor prescribed solutions.

Comments

Natural, no side affects and excellent for hormonal adult acne. I have had great instant and long term results. This is an incredible product! None. Only $21 at Whole Foods. Other than a tube of Clearsil, it is the cheapest acne medication I have ever purchased. I am 39 years old and have battled acne my whole life. The body acne it the worst. I hated summer! But I love it now! This is great product. But you do have to take several pills initially. 6 per day for severe acne. I took 4 (2 in am 2 in the afternoon), and experienced great results. Now I take 3 per day. I try to stay away from acidic foods (tomatoes, coffee etc...), easy on the sugar and heavy on the exercise. All the details make all the difference.

How long until you started seeing results? Did you break out first? If so how many months of it? Are you still taking Herpanacine?
Guest linda
Guest linda

this has worked "great" for my son's acne We spent one year going to a dermatologist trying different products for my son's acne. Initially the products seemed to be working but then stopped. We also tried Proactiv. I found this product at the store and we saw results within a week. Other people say they have to wait months but that was not our experience. Unfortunately, this is not a "one size fits all" problem. Things that work for others, may or may not work for you. This is worth trying - a lot healthier than Acutane.

Comments

Boosts the immune system while providing great anti-oxidants Broke my skin out even worse than it was before/Expensive I have hormonal acne which is caused by a hormonal imbalance. I have been told the only way to cure this is birth control before it eventually goes away on it's own. I did not want to stay on the pill so I went off it, even though it worked great. Months later when I started breaking out again, I wanted to find a safe, natural alternative. I saw this and thought I would give it a try. Although I FEEL better and my skin glows, my acne only got worse. I have no doubt that it works, and I will probably go back to using it once I grow out of this hormonal imbalance issue. But for those who have acne strictly related to hormones...this won't do the whole trick :( Great product though, for sure!

Guest RB
Guest RB

Glowing Skin Broke Out - I think I might have a sensitivity to Vitamin A I think I may have an allergy or something to Vitamin A (I cant use Retinoids either - they give me cystic acne) but I thought Id give this a shot. I did start breaking out a couple of weeks after I started using it - but it wasn't worse than I already had - just different and possible a bit more cystic but I'm glowing like crazy. Somebody actually thought I might have gotten engaged just because I was glowing so much. If you don't have a sensitivity to Vitamin A I'm sure this stuff Rocks!

Guest Jordan

It includes a good variety of vitamins and minerals in the formula which can help with your immune system. i In the longggggg four months that I was using this stuff I did not see ANY improvement in my skin. I don't want to rain on anyones parade but I wish someone told me six months ago to not waste my time in money. After reading reviews I thought I had finally found the miracle supplement... Unfortunately this was not the case. I took the recommended six pills a day religously and it only seemed to make my skin worse. I probably spent almost $200 on this vitamin A and lysine!...Wackkkkkkkk Save yourself some pain and suffering and get on accutane! I have been on it for almost four weeks and my skin is almost completely clear... If I had started my treatment with accutane 6 months ago when I was wasting my time with herpanacine I would already almost be through my course :( all well you live and you learn

Guest Joseph
Guest Joseph

- my pimples heal much faster - there are no more red spots after my acne price (25$ / 100 caps) I'm already starting to use this stuff, today is the 4th day I take herpanacine but I think there are some positive results - the redness of of my pimples and sars is extremally reduced and my skin looks pretty smooth. Maybe it is so because of Zinc which the add to the capsules. It always took up to twoo weeks until a regular blemish disappeared, now it is no more than one night. I can't wait for the results they promise to appear after some months!

Comments

-Pretty easy to find -not that expensive -the rec. dosage is so inconvient -gave me MAJOR anxiety (claims to have no side affects but it did on me) -gave me a pain in my liver(be careful!) -they do not make u aware of side affects it simply says there is none -high dosage of vitamin A gave me lots of flushing so i used this to in hopes of not having to use accutane but i had to go that route anyway!, gave me major major anxiety and it just wasnt working if u have light acne go for it! servere or moderate-not really! it just helps ur acne heal a bit faster!

Comments

nothing. large pills. annoying to remember doesn't work. Ive been using this product for almost 2 months and I have seen NO results. This product did NOT work for me, and I wasted my money. My acne is actually worse now.

Comments

It works!! Have to take 4-6 large capsules daily. According to the Herpanacine website, it takes one to five months to see improvement and we all want clear skin immediately. BUT, IT'S WORTH THE WAIT!!! I was desperate when I found the reviews for this product. I decided to try it the same day I decided to order Dan's regimen. At the time, I was being treated by a dermatologist and nothing was working. He suggested a third session of Accutane and I said "no way." So I stopped my dr presribed medication. I started on Dan's BP regimen and the Herpanacine (four capsules daily). I was afraid to take the recommended six capsules daily because that just seemed like too much. I started seeing improvement in four weeks and was completely clear in 12 weeks. At the four week mark, I had a follow-up appt with my derm. and he commented on the improvement of my skin! I told him it was not the medication and showed him the Herpanacine label to get his opinion on its safety. He said it was safe because the ingredients are antioxidents and anti-inflammatories (sp?) So that was my last appt with the derm and my skin is now clear. I credit both Dan's regimen and Herpanacine because both my back and face are clear and I only use the regimen on my face. The Herpanacine instructions say you can reduce the dosage after five months of clear skin but I am afraid to change anything on the dosage or regimen. I will stick with what works!

Comments

It works! glowing skin kind of expensive... but worth it! I CANNOT believe that so little people know about this vitamin! I had acne on my back, chest, and forehead, but it was getting out of control all over. I had been on Keflex for 2 years (not good, I was young and didn't know about the side effects, which affected me for years), tried lemons, laxatives, fish oils, prescription washes, clindamycin, and the list goes on. I found this product on acne.org, and even though it had only some reviews, I figured it was worth the try. It didn't do anything for the first month and I was getting kind of down, but it's now been 4 months and my skin is clear EVERYWHERE!! I am not kidding, if anything I get 1 zit on my period and that's it (and it's VERY SMALL). My skin has never looked this good, even on antibiotics. This is not harmful to your body and it actually works on your skin, I cannot stress how great this was for me. You have to take 6 a day, but with these benefits, I find it a small price to pay. You can find the best prices online, and I recommend buying the 200 pill pack because of how many you have to take. TRY IT OUT!

Guest Carrie
Guest Carrie

Helps, prevent new ones, and getting out of control none! I have been taking it for a month, and have already noticed that the breakouts are samller , less frequent, and heal MUCH faster! I also love the idea that it boosts the immune system by cleaning out excess toxins int he body!

Guest Alison
Guest Alison

This product is awesome. Did everything they said at Whole Foods and I am completely clear of cystic acne and canker sores. Took several months to be clear but I am so glad I stuck with it. Can't think of one. I am clear of two conditions I have had for years! Would recommend it to everyone who has a skin problem. Gave it to my brother for his eczema and he is almost completely clear now too.

Guest Caitlin
Guest Caitlin

quick results all natural WAY cheaper than harsh products/chemicals nothing. its amazing It's like magic. Nothing, and i mean NOTHING has worked on my cystic acne in the 3 years (tried birth control, different eating habits, accupuncture/yoga/meditation, crazy lasers, crazy gels, changing pillow case every night ECT) that ive had it and within the first week of using Herpanacine i saw improvements. My mother cried when she saw that for the first time in so long, i didnt have one new painful zit. if only i had found it before my skin started to scar but better late than never!

Guest Jordan

Worked to clear my severe acne and eczema and cold sores for other family members. Nothing had ever worked for me before. It took four months to be clear but it was absolutely the only thing that has ever worked for me. I recommend it to everyone I meet with a skin condition including family members who use it too and are free of their conditions. I hate reading that people gave it a month or two because those people are short-changing themselves. Give it time to work and it will.

Guest George
Guest George

I had cystic acne on my back and shoulders for over 10 years. I sweat a lot at work and never thought anything would clear me up since I had tried everthing. About 3 or 4 months after taking Herpanacine, I was completely clear. Can't really think of any?? Maybe taking the larger amount at the beginning was a hassel but really worth it in the end. I recommend Herpanacine to everyone I meet who has acne and other skin conditions. My cousin uses it for eczema too. It really works.

Popular Vitamins/Supplements