Devita Solar Protective Moisturizer Reviews

Brand: Devita

Devita Solar Protective Moisturizer

Non Greasy!

I've been using this every morning for about 4 years. Works great with The Regimen, but the latest formulation is a bit thicker, so definitely wait 5 min. after BP to apply, to avoid having it ball up. Works just fine under my pressed powder mineral makeup foundation, & has a good low score by EWG. No fragrance to irritate, & yet it has a very faint, pleasant scent. Good stuff!

Comments

Aloe vera base Gel formulation as opposed to cream Light DOES NOT CAUSE BREAKOUTS Organic Okay, so it's perfect. You have to use quite a bit to get proper SPF protection, which is costly. Expensive If I could marry this sunblock I would. After a long and very expensive journey for the discovery of the perfect sunblock, I have finally found it!!! To show how much I have put into sunblock here is a list of what I had tried: Neova's Z-silc and Ti-silc, Vanicream SPF 60 for sensitive skin, Elta MD's UV clear and UV physical. Most of these products are recommended by dermatologists and I am honestly not sure why. Z-silc was the best out of any of these but it was discontinued and also contained toxins, which naturalists highly dislike. After learning about how toxic many chemical sunscreens are I decided I wanted an organic one. I believe if you find all natural products they work with the skin more naturally, so I found Devita Natural's SPF 30 sun protection moisturizer. This does not break me out but of course break outs do depend on the person. I love that all their ingredients are 100% natural and there isn't a single one I have no idea what the name means. If you are on a hunt for an all natural sunblock that will not cause you to get burned this is it!!! =) I am so excited about this I want everyone to know about it! *The cheapest I have found this is through [link removed]

Guest Katie
Guest Katie

The SPF day moisturizer does NOT breakout your skin. It makes my skin soft and dewy and does not feel like it has a sunscreen in it (spf 30). This is the best SPF moisturizer for my face I have ever used. Trust me. I have tried everything. None other than I wish they sold it at Sephora or somewhere close to me. Great product. Came highly recommended on organic sunscreen sites for people who breakout from sunscreens. I'm going to order more of their products.

Popular With SPF