Desitin Zinc Oxide Cream Reviews

Brand: Desitin

Desitin Zinc Oxide Cream

love

Amazing!!! I recommend zinc oxide to every single person, no matter what skin type. I am telling you this stuff is a life saver. I only recommend using zinc oxide as a spot treatment because it is VERY hard to get off. Instead of DESTIN you should get TRIPLE PASTE, another zinc oxide brand that you can find at the drug store.

Comments

Amazing for any skin trauma/popped pimple! My saving grace!

I am a recovering skin picker, and have caused quite a lot of damage to my skin. About 3 weeks ago, I used 40% zinc oxide cream on a picked, oozing spot. In 2 days, the spot was nothing but a light pink mark, and the skin was completely healed. I still use it today, and I would say it takes about 2-3 night of spot treatment to completely heal the lesion, and then it will fade at an even faster rate! I would not recommend putting this on your entire face, as the ingredients are pore clogging. But the skin NEEDS zinc to heal, and this stuff literally cuts my healing time in half. It reduces redness in about 8 hours. Good stuff, folks!

Guest shmee
Guest shmee

clears up small flair ups reduces redness cheap doesn't dry out skin too much white noticeable cream have to stay inside not very effective on big pimples i heard about desitin searching online and this stuff is pretty close to a wonder cream. it works really well with b5. it should clear up your skin, especially if your skin is oily like mine.

Popular Household/Natural