Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser reviews

4.4/5 - 5 reviews

Brand: Dermalogica

Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Bisabolol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract (Ginger), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract (Oat), Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glyco, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Citrus Medica Limonum Fruit Extract (Lemon), Fumaria Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Fumaric Acid, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract (Rasberry), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract (Lavender), Echinacea Pupurea (Coneflower) Extract, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Cetyl Trimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Salix Alba (Willow Bark) Extract, Usnea Barbata Extract (Lichen), Glyceryl Caprylate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Amino Methyl Propanol.

Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser, 16.9 Fluid Ounce
updated: 10/01/2016 00:00 UTC

Extremely calming
Reviewed on March 11, 2015

I'm super happy with this cleanser. I've tried many so-called "gentle" cleansing brands before such as Boscia, philosophy, origins... I found them all super drying. I have combination skin and this cleanser instantly makes my skin feel balanced and calm. When my skin is breaking out it has a soothing effect after washing. Will keep purchasing this product! I use it in combination with Dermalogica's gentle exfoliant cream (glycolic/lactic acid) twice a week.

Ginny, London
Reviewed on October 30, 2009

I was prescribed this as I have combination skin and my forehead/cheeks are quite dry (my acne is restricted to my chin). This product sorted out my sensitive skin without aggravating my acne. It also made me realise that I don't need a powerful cleanser in order to keep my acne at bay - I now leave this up to my moisturiser and topical BP.

I now no longer have red cheeks and forehead like I used to, and my acne has not increased. Now I just need to find something that works on my chin..

Isaiah, California
Reviewed on April 1, 2009

This product definately varies on the persons daily rituals, such as eating habits, time spent outside, location; is the area they live in dry, or humid? All these contribute to the results the Ultra Calming Cleanser will deliver.

Amanda, MN
Reviewed on October 11, 2007

Love it for dry sensitive skin. Oily skin may need something a little more aggressive (foaming cleanser).

tiffany, nevada
Reviewed on June 29, 2007

One of my favorites, especially when my rosacea is flaring. Has a calming effect on my dry, sensitive skin. I would love to find a comparable product at the drugstore but so far my search has been futile!