Dermalogica Oil Control Lotion with Skin Response Complex Reviews

Brand: Dermalogica

Dermalogica Oil Control Lotion with Skin Response Complex

Really Light Sinks in fast Little goes a long way Offers some breakout prevention with constant use. A bit too drying if you're using the Regimen I used this product because I thought the Salicylic acid was a good idea, and in some cases it was it certainly helped with breakouts on my cheeks. However my skin quickly became flakey and dehydrated because of the BP and this. Bottom line is it's just not moisturizing enough if you're on the Regimen. I'd switch to their Active Moist it's way more moisturising and still oil free. However if you're not using BP i'd recommend it especially if you're prone to serious oil build up.

Guest Elle
Guest Elle

Controls oil at least for half the day More effective than drugstore brands Not heavy or creamy Expensive Certainly not all day shine control but still is effective comparatively to other moisturizers I have tried Just started using a few months ago and find it to be better than drugstore brands. Feels nice on skin and overall happy with purchase.

Comments

quality ingredients got me finally try acne.org! Very expensive for very little product, did not exacerbate acne nor did it clear acne I love dermalogica products and really wanted their acne line to work, but while using the Clearing Skin Wash, Oil Control Lotion, Overnight Clearing Gel, and Special Clearing Booster, my acne continued and the only difference I noticed was increased dryness between breakouts. Fortunately this final acne line made me desperate, so I googled 'acne' one day and found acne.org. I've been clear of acne for FIVE MONTHS!

Guest JustNeedTheBasics
Guest JustNeedTheBasics

-Definitely cut down the oil on my oily/acne prone skin -Very light, a dab'll do ya! -Still some minor shine, especially when worn during the day under makeup, depending on weather/air, at times gets really oily, but not often -PRICE, Dermalogica is super expensive, find a salon that will give you samples before you buy!!!! Definitely improved the oiliness of my skin, though at times temperamental to the weather. Still looking for something a little more cost effective. Used it for 3 months now, but need a new bottle=Poor college student

Comments

Controls oil, shine and moisturizes None I reccomend this to everyone!

Guest Jon
Guest Jon

Seems to clear pores well. Doesn't control shine at all. Way too expensive for what it doesn't do.

Guest Merris
Guest Merris

Although I purchased this project for the sole purpose of oil control, it has worked to improve the overall quality of my skin. Doesn't control oil that well, but cleared up mild acne and residual scarring.

Guest Lisa
Guest Lisa

Absolutely controls oil. I wear it under my makeup and no longer need to blot my face until very late in the day. Very light on my skin, blends quicly and very little needed. None

Guest Lori
Guest Lori

Smells okay. Made my skin breakout like crazy. My skin felt and looked terribly greasy shortly after I applied it. This did not work for me at all. My face is still all broken out 3 days after using this stuff. Never again!!!!

Guest Miss G
Guest Miss G

Makes my skin feel so smooth and reduce the redness of my acne. When I use it during the day, it makes my skin look so greasy, so I use it at night before I got to bed. After I washed my face in the morning, I can see the result. It didn't absorbed the oil that much but it helps the breakouts a lot. It smoother my skin and makes it look so much better! Even though it's expensive but it is worth it, and it last for a long time. So no worries.

Guest Paulina
Guest Paulina

I've been using this product for about a week. This product is excellent, controls the oil and what's more is very, very light, runny, you just don't feel any heavy, oily, exessive layers on your face. I found a perfect match for my skin. Brav Price

Comments

easy to use works excellent for me if i use with dermal clay cleanser spritz my face with multi active toner and then use this its gets rid of oil, has helped in starting to clear me skin more than other products, matifies skin well to apply makeup. only use if consulted by dermalogica as they will know how well it will work on your skin type. good luck

Guest lorri
Guest lorri

nothing terrible! it smelled bad, had a tingling sensation and made me break out in little bumps!!

Guest Karlee
Guest Karlee

It is so light and is the perfect product after I cleanse and before I put make up on. It doesn't interfere with my skin at all. It was quite expensive, but from what I have seen, it's going to last a long time. This product really suits my skin. I had a lot of acne when I was younger which has since cleared up, but I'm still prone to breakouts pretty much whenever there is a change in weather. I find when I use this, my skin remains a lot cleaner and smoother, and just easier to manage. For anyone with temperamental skin like mine, I would say it is well worth the cost and the time. :)

Guest Lynn
Guest Lynn

It didn't irritate my skin at least... Did NOT reduce oiliness. This product was expensive, and did nothing for my oily skin. I have tried it for a couple of weeks, and still continue to be just as shiny-faced at the end of the day as I used to be.

Guest Angela
Guest Angela

Goes on silky smooth. I love the smell of it. It's not moisturizing enough. I have very combination skin that is oily and dry, so after cleansing and putting on BP my face is extremely dry needing serious moisture. This lotion prevents the production of oil and doesn't moisturize at all. For me, it left my skin very tight and flaky and made my face over produce oil to compensate for all the drying. I use the active moist by Dermalogica and it has been working 100 times better.

Popular All-over treatments