Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash Reviews

Brand: Dermalogica

Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash

Clearing Skin Wash

.5% salicylic acid + tea tree oil can be used twice a day w/o overdrying clears pustular and papular acne within a week Some people experience closed comedones with this cleanser doesn't work for everyone with acne percentage of salicylic acid may be too low for some severe acne I love this cleanser. I had results as soon as I used it. It smells delicious as well. I'm an esthetician that's new to Dermalogica. Many of my co workers use special cleansing gel and recommend it to their clients because it works for them. Unfortunately, special cleansing gel does not work for me! I'd recommend this cleanser to people with occasional break outs as well as regular break outs. Skin renewal booster is also a great additional exfoliant for spot treating. Skin clearing wash does not over dry. It's only a .5% salicylic acid.

Guest Deida
Guest Deida

It works. Can be a bit drying at first but since I've been using it nothing has dare to show up on my face and that's what it really matters. Expensive. Buy it and you'll not need to keep reading posts here.

Comments

Clears Acne, Mild Salicylic Acid, Fells Refreshing, Smells Good, Works Pricey but worth it. This Cleanser is amazing. I love it and will never go back to a simple drug store cleanser. You can only get this stuff at beauty salons. It makes your skin feel a BIT dry. But i already have dry skin so if you have oily skin this would be perfect. Bottom Line, This stuff is absolutely amazing.

Guest Kylie
Guest Kylie

-Makes skin feel very clean -Removes makeup effectively -Does not leave a film -Contains a small amount of Salicylic Acid (0.5%) -Clears acne! -A little pricey, but so worth it. This is the best cleanser I have ever used. I have tried several acne cleansers and this is hands down the best out there.

Popular Liquid