Dermalogica Anti-Bac Skin Wash Reviews

Brand: Dermalogica

Dermalogica Anti-Bac Skin Wash

Doesn't try out skin Stops my face from becoming oily and keeps it feeling clean Prevents pimples from surfacing None I have been using this for 2 years, I love this product! Great for teenage skin like mine!

Guest Meep
Guest Meep

Does not dry out skin, none-irritating, very good at tackling surface breakouts and blackheads -clears these up quickly, smells clean and fresh, good at removing makeup Expensive, not so good at clearing/preventing cystic acne Like most acne, I think that a 'suck it and see' approach is, unfortunately, the way forward - what works for some will not work for others. I have had success with this product but I have read many reviews where it hasn't for other people. I have been using this for about a year now and while it works wonders on everyday blemishes it isn't so great with cystic acne (which I believe should be treated/prevented from within anyway). However, it is one of the few face washes that does not irriate or dry out my skin. If you are on a budget I would not recommend this as it is pricy, but if you are willing to take a chance it might just work for you... I recommend buying a trial size first!

Guest Mary
Guest Mary

I like the gel texture and that the smell isn't strong. My skin felt clean. The packaging looks expensive. This dried my skin too much even when I cut down on the number of times I used it. I wouldn't say I have very sensitive skin but this was definitely too harsh for me. It didn't prevent my spots or get rid of them. I wouldn't buy this product again.

Guest abixx
Guest abixx

clears skin with consistant use doesnt work over night i use this in conjunction with snail gel and it has worked a miracle for me. i am 21 and up to a few weeks ago still got really bad acne all kinds. i wont wash my face with anything else its pure no artificial perfum or chemicals

Popular Liquid