Dermajuv Detoxifying Cleanser with Resveratrol for Acne Prone Skin Reviews

Brand: Dermajuv

Dermajuv Detoxifying Cleanser with Resveratrol for Acne Prone Skin

acne cream scam

After 3 weeks of using the scar cream I noticed small breakouts but didn't think they were related to the cream. After 2 more weeks I realized the cream was the culprit but the cleanser helped to alleviate them. When I stopped using the cream but just used the cleanser all breakouts stopped. The company rep said it was too late to get a refund on this expensive package as I was over the 30 day limit to send in a complaint. Boooh to Dermagist. Then when I want to order just the cleanser it is not sold without the cream. What is that about? Do they need to keep their customers coming back -so they have them use a cream to start the breakouts and then the cleanser to take them away.

Comments

none irritate my skin acne got worse i have suffered acne since i was 12 i tried to use st else after 2 years with proactive stumbled upon this website BAD MISTAKE EVER their products are overpriced, didnt work and when i tried to return the product they didnt reply my email the whole thing is just a scam dont waste your money

Comments

none - Irritated skin - Broke out in small red pimples everywhere - Company refused to answer emails - WASTE OF MONEY After using basically every over the counter product out there and after having a bad reaction to Panoxyl where my skin blistered I decided to go for a natural product. I stumbled across the Dermajuv website and ordered the Acne Treatment System and paid over AU$120.00. I sat down and read the "Óxford Univertisy Study" which says many times that there is a specific concentration/dosage of Resveratrol that is needed to have any beneficial effect on acne. I then emailed the company asking what that dosage was and what dosage was in their product. Suprise suprise I received no response but stupidly decided to use their product anyway. BAD MISTAKE. This is an absolute scam and I highly recommend avoiding this company all together. There are very few real life reviews apart from their website that give any indication that this works. I've never posted a comment on this site but signed up specifically for this review. Steel clear of this crap. Waste of money and did nothing positive to my skin. The whole acne treatment system is now in the bin where it belongs! Hope you read this before you spend the $$$!

Guest Karl
Guest Karl

Calmed redness immediately, no chemicals, clearer skin on all accounts within about a week for me. none I absolutely loved this product. I tried it after having a bad experience with BP. Dermajuv is hyped up for using Resveratrol, which apperently works well to kill acne causing bacteria but without the side effects I was suffering from BP. I saw results using the face wash + the acne clarifying cream in less than a week. Better info yet, was that I stopped using it for a week on vacation, since I forgot to bring it. The difference was noticeable when I stopped. Upon returning home, and returning to using it, my skin went right back to its calm look with no redness, and much fewer breakouts. I am SO glad I tried this product. I highly recommend it to others.

Comments

none over priced does not work at all worsens break outs clogs pores dries skin A few months ago I stopped taking BCP and my nice, normal skin went crazy. I have tried EVERYTHING to fix it because I wanted to look decent for my wedding. I (stupidly) tried Dermajuv the week before my wedding because I had such high hopes, and I was horribly disappointed. My skin looked the worst it ever has in my life on my wedding day. I switched to Cetaphil that night and my skin has been improving consistently for the last few weeks. Dermajuv is the worst product of many I have tried. Don't waste your money!

Popular Liquid