Dermaclear All-In-One Formula Reviews

Brand: Dermaclear

Dermaclear All-In-One Formula

Guest Tamara
Guest Tamara

Always keeps my skin clear. Not too drying for sensitive skin. Have to buy online. I've used this product for years and always come back to it to clear up my acne.

Guest Michelle
Guest Michelle

The dermaclear purifying cleanser and all in one formula takes away all the bad particles underneath the skin that make you break out... it also takes away scars and blemishes.. NEW AND OLD. its great! There are none. I've been using NUskin before, and dermaclear beats it!!! I've had moderate acne for quite sometime now, and I've been wanting to find a cleanser and toner that will make my existing scars and blemish go away! When I visited the official site, I was unsure if I wanted to purchase the products and give it a try...I saw some negative reviews about it also. BUT. the negative reviews were wrong! I just got it 2 days ago.. shipping was so fast! It works so great! I purchased the Dermaclear purifying cleanser & the all in one formula toner... i haven't broke out with blemishes and my past scars are recovering and going away!!! After these two products... I use a lotion that I've been using before (Not the brand). I love it! The negative reviews were wrong.. everyones skin is different... this product is for combination, oily, and acne prone skin.

Guest ANONYMOUS
Guest ANONYMOUS

It works to clean under the skin and get the bad particles out of it, and its great to get rid of the existing and new breakouts that occur! Takes away scars as well. None It's great!

Guest Mag Tan
Guest Mag Tan

It made my skin soft and smooth but it doesn't really lighten my pigmentation.

Popular Over-the-counter treatments