DeeVoo Skin Care Acne Trio Reviews

DeeVoo Skin Care Acne Trio

Did nothing

Did nothing for me. I purged a bit at first. But no improvement :(

Comments

Finally found something that works for my son

My 15 year old son has tried many treatments over the years. The Deevoo system finally works for him. He used it faithfully for about 6 months and was looking really good. Then he relaxed on doing it twice every day. He didn't want to take the time to let things dry in between each step. His acne started to come back. He's starting to use it every day again like he should. My 13 year old daughter has started using it now, too.

Best acne system ever!

I love how the Acne Trio is based on principals of skin care that actually work. Why are we told to wash with products that remove the skins natural defense system? The cleanser in this Trio is amazing! It actually uses natural oils to clean the skin without disrupting the acid mantle. Also, the Benzoyl Peroxide treatment doesn't cause any redness or dryness... My skin has never looked better! I can't get enough of it :-)

Comments

effective makes your skin dewy and healthy easy to use gentle, non-drying my pores got smaller and breakouts are at a minimum blackheads diminish natural ingredients I need to order the items from the States, but totally worth it! Love the DeeVoo trio! I used to try new products constantly and none of them worked. I have been using Deevoo for almost 2 years now: the results are there. I get compliments on my skin all the time, it looks fresh and healthy (at 40!). I recommend it,the proof is in my face!

Guest Rima
Guest Rima

DeeVoo SKIN CARE SAVED MY SKIN!!!!!!!! I had acne problems all of my teenage years and into my 20s (I'm 26 now). I discovered DeeVoo over a year ago and I could not be happier with the products. After spending $500 a month on facials and products that left my skin in worse shape than before, DeeVoo is a God send. I stumbled upon the products on Etsy and immediately recognized the quality of the products used and the simple but common-sense philosophy of the oil-cleansing method. Have to pay for shipping each time I order.. It makes sense and I would charge for shipping too, obviously. But it's literally the only thing I could think of as a "con". Otherwise, simply perfect. Maybe have an auto-ship option for regular customers with a discount? Just a thought.. You're amazing. I will never use other products and I recommend these to anyone I come across. People still remark on how amazing m skin looks. It's almost as if they forgot how bad my skin was before, and I'm fine with that!! (P.S. The cost of $44 is for ALL THREE PRODUCTS!!!!!! What a steal!!! I laugh when people say it's pricey because compared to competitors, it's reasonably priced and the only thing that works. I'd pay $100 (but please don't raise prices....) )

Guest Kat
Guest Kat

Effective! Takes a month or two to completely kick in, but I was receiving compliments within 2 weeks of beginning this treatment from people who had known me all my life and seen just how bad my acne was and could be. This product helps with the acne, helps with black heads, pore size, shininess, and texture. For me, it's a miracle. Might be a tiny bit drying, but if you contact the seller, she has some suggestions that might help. I started adding a little olive oil to my night regiment and haven't had a single issue since. Otherwise, no complaints whatsoever. This is the stuff that truly works! I have suffered from a sever form of acne called nodulocystic acne (think huge boils and cysts) caused by my medical condition (PCOS) for the last 13 years of my life, and after trying countless treatments suggested by doctors, friends, dermatologists, and everyone else under the sun, this is the only thing that has EVER worked. I love it and swear by it and have started suggesting it to others.

Guest Sarah
Guest Sarah

Excellent for sensitive skin, extremely gentle, smells great, feels great to put on. GREAT customer service! The creamy cleanser is a bit rich for my skin This product is an absolute godsend. I have been using the milky toner and acne moisturizer exclusively for the last 3 years. I have suffered with acne since I was 15. After going through a painful round of Accutance in my late teens, I thought I was done with acne forever. All of a sudden in my late 20s I started getting bad breakouts along with cystic acne again. My skin couldn't handle other BP products, so I almost gave up until I decided to try Deevoo. It absolutely transformed my skin!

Guest Danielle
Guest Danielle

Gentle & effective!!!!!!! Enough product to last for a while & not crazy expensive so you can continue to use it:):) I'm one of the people who has tried EVERYTHING & this works for me!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

I bought this for my teenager daughter who had typical teenage acne. We tried every product at the grocery store with no luck. Proactive was too harsh on her skin and left it dry and peeling. She has been using this product for a year now and her face is clear! This product is gentle but effective. None This stuff works! It is gentle, non drying, and works. We are a customer for life!!

Comments

Vegan products made with natural and organic ingredients. At 24 years old I cleared up completely within 3 months, and have been acne free for a year now! Couldn’t be happier to have found a product that incorporates such natural ingredients (clay, jojoba oil, grape seed oil, extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, and essential oils) with the acne fighting properties of Benzoyl Peroxide. A little pricy, but totally worth it! I found this seller on Etsy and was really curious to give their products a try. The information provided about skin care and acne was really different and kind of weird, but it made sense and the reviews for the Acne Trio were excellent. The cleanser is inspired by the oil cleansing method and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean all day long. The toner is my favorite; it smells wonderful and doesn't strip the oil from my face. The Acne Moisturizer combines 2.5% BP with natural oils, and so it doesn't make my skin red or '˜sunburned' at all.

Popular All-over treatments