Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lush Dark Angels - Reviews

Lush Dark Angels
Brand: Lush

View Ingredients
Rhassoul Mud, Cold Pressed Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), Glycerine, Powdered Charcoal, Black Sugar (sucrose), Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Perfume, Linalool, Sandalwood Oil (Santalum album), Rosewood oil (Aniba rosaeodora).
TimTamNo.1
AshleyyyyyA

Userash
A product as exfoliating as this should definitely not be used twice a day. There is too much friction to the skin which causes frequent breakouts which worsens as the skin becomes more dry due to over exfoliation.

reallivebones
krisoftheten19
Danni22
grumpyfox
fellabella
jackiejackie
jessicasaysmeow1

justinejeanne
I know you posted this review over six months ago, but I am wondering if you had an initial break out when you first used this product? I have oily acne prone skin, also cystic ane, and have been using this every other day for the past week. I am breaking out in weird places that I usually do not break out in. I know it can be a sign that it is helping, but I do not want to continue if it isn't helping.

Kelsieb
I'm having the same issue justinejeanne -did you continue to break out from dark Angels?

WillowBee
Cynthea

WillowBee
Dark Angels is an exfoliating cleanser. It is meant to be abrasive. For sensitive skin I suggest, Let The Good Times Roll.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

×