Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Aczone Dapsone - Reviews

Aczone Dapsone
Brand: Aczone

View Ingredients
Dapsone (5%).

USP, in a gel of carbomer homopolymer type C; diethylene glycol monoethyl ether, NF; methylparaben, NF; sodium hydroxide, NF; and purified water, USP.
BAS089123
SamP
KL009
Momo1086
Drpepper8741
Leahjavon

ashleybauchert
have you tried doxycline? or bactrim? heard good stuff about those.... just started foxy and i’m honestly kinda scared it’s not gonna work or make it worse lol

Rachel1907
Ramona1106
Dana V.
257490_1443947685
katieisadora
AubKabob

cloudydreamer
I'm glad Aczone helped you. Spiro also made me worse. It works great for people who actually have really high free T levels but otherwise I think it makes things problematic. I'm still recovering from the Spiro breakout a few weeks ago. Do you have any updates for us about Aczone? Is your skin sensitive at all?

AubKabob
Hi all! Aczone Update: It's been 1 year exactly since I had my first visit to the derm. My regimen has changed a little bit. I no longer take Minocycline--no reason why, just felt like I was taking a pill that did nothing for my skin. Anyway, I apply aczone twice/day and tazorac once/day. I still have occasional breakouts when I get my period but that's it. Also, I've read the reviews above mine about the price of aczone, I get mine for $35 and it lasts me 6 months. Also, it has nothing to do with my insurance, ask your derm for the coupon or go onto the aczone website for the coupon and take it to your pharmacy! Also, answering the question, yes my skin is sensitive but tazorac and aczone don't irritate it, they dry it out occasionally but I have oily skin so that's good for me!

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

×