Dalacin T Topical Lotion Reviews

Brand: Dalacin T

Dalacin T Topical Lotion
4.0 1 review

Dalacin T lotion- fantastic

After trying many different lotions and potions , both natural and from the GP a trip to a dermatologist was out last option. In the UK this came with a free of £200 but so far hss been worth every penny. A wash once a day with over the counter Hibiscrub followed by 2 applications of Dalacin T per day has dramatically improved my daughters skin in just 15 days. She has back acne, chest acne and T zone acne. All the areas have improved. No dryness, no itchiness, no irritation, no bleaching. It speads on very easily. I would highly recommend giving this a try. All other products have resulted in either no improvement at all/purging or irritation. With this product is all been positive. There are 2 types apparently according to our gp...one for dry skin and one for oily skin but I'm not certain on that. The dermatologist we saw was a one off but i took the prescription he provided to our gp and as it's for my 14 year old we get the products on the NHS so no further payments needed. Can I add... no initial breakout either which is a first! I'd give this 5 star but it's still early days so I will come back in 2 more weeks and update!

Comments