Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

No milk/No Dairy Dairy Free Diet - Reviews

No milk/No Dairy Dairy Free Diet

• Community Links

• Diet & holistic health
      291829 posts and topics
makeup123

Stan77
It's dairy what causing it not meat. Btw if you're vegan you should suplement vitamin b12.

essiemarie
How long before you started to notice results!!!? And did you have any major breakouts before clearing up? I within the last week have gone gluten & dairy free... and my face looks worse than it ever has!!!!

cj01
madethisforacv

essiemarie
How long did it take for you to start seeing your skin clear up! I have just eliminated dairy from my diet and my skin is looking terrible! Not sure how long I should wait until I should be panicking!

jcjcjc90

jessie_c738
Might seem like a silly question, but did you cut out eggs/egg whites as well? I am a little desperate to find a solution at this point, and have decided to cut out dairy, ie. cheese, milk, butter, etc but am wondering if eggs should be also. Thanks.

jcjcjc90
Hi! No, I haven't cut out eggs, only everything containing dairy :-)

99problems
katgirl99
312701_1443948897

Serenity86
Hi, you mention you did a cleanse to then be able to see what triggered the issues, how did you do this? Was it a simple elimination diet? Thanks

Chloe123
SiennaBay

madethisforacv
I'm so happy for you that you were able to find this solution just in time for your wedding day. I had great results too. What amazing timing for you!!! :)

essiemarie
When you first eliminated diary did you break out before you got better? I have just recently eliminated dairy, gluten & have been taking probiotics and drinking a lot of water! My face looks worse than it ever has! I have faith it will run its course but Im not sure if I should be concerned about the amounts of breakouts or if this is the "cleansing" process that I have read in other comments! I would love some feedback, because I feel like our stories / skin is possibily similar

Milly1992

carter28
What brand of tea do you drink? Also how long after cutting dairy did you notice a difference? I just started cutting dairy out!

vasqueza34
What brand of green tea do you drink?

SlowPrint
Karlee
  • Community Links

• Diet & holistic health
      291829 posts and topics

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes