Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

No milk/No Dairy Dairy Free Diet - Reviews

No milk/No Dairy Dairy Free Diet

• Community Links

• Diet & holistic health
      291829 posts and topics
tarasmith052

lanny2lanny
Can I please ask how long it look before you saw results? Also, did you have a purging/detox phase at first, and if so how long did it last? I am only 6 days in, so I don't want to leave a review yet, but so far I am only seeing more spots appear.

hs3333
frostedfields
nakamp

Sp3
How long did it take for the acne to clear

sosickofzitz
amat6219
Victoria Thompson
mariemom
Hassan321

Epie
Do you eat whey protein? I found out that whey protein can affect acne also. I am on topical medication and realized that diary was affecting my acne. I eliminated dairy, or so I thought. I was making protein shakes using water or almond milk, but acne persisted. Then I came across a video and found out that whey also affects acne.

Coce99
bradmanda

Whiteheads girl
How long did it take for you to see results? I am one week into it but I am still getting acne 😣

LalaE
It took me about 4-5 months to get my skin to where it is now, pretty much clear. I have a few tiny bumps but nothing major. It depends on your skin type, find out what kind of things make you break out and reduce your intake or eliminate it. Things like sugar I wouldn't eliminate just reduce. Hope you're seeing better results now!

essiemarie
When you first eliminated dairy did you see worse results before you saw better? I just within the last few days have become dairy & gluten free! I am breaking out like crazy & places on my face I never use to!? Should I be worried ?

LalaE
@essiemarie Your skin is prob purging and will hopefully get clearer soon. That didn't happen to me but we have different bodies/skin, I also didn't give up gluten so I'm not sure. When I first eliminated dairy my skin become super sensitive to it, I cant have dairy AT ALL or I'll break out. Don't be worried girl, drink A LOT of water, listen to your body and you'll be fine!

• Community Links

• Diet & holistic health
      291829 posts and topics

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes