Covergirl Smoothers AquaSmooth Makeup

Covergirl Smoothers AquaSmooth Makeup Reviews

Brand: Covergirl

Titanium Dioxide (9%).

Other Ingredients:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/EAU, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Niacinamide, Tridecyl Isonanoate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ozokerite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Methicone, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Stearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Acetate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Aluminum Hydroxide.

I love this foundation. What I like about it: -does not cause breakouts! -full buildable coverage -actually covers really well. -looks great when you put it on with elf's flat top powder brush -dries so nicely. Never feels sticky. Once it dries it feels like your own skin but smoother Some things to note: -make sure you clean your brush you use for this like every other day because it will cake up your brush Definitely give this product a try. I am in the process of healing my acne and this does not set me back like other foundations. I am clearing and yet still using this foundation every single day.

cover girl aquasmooth makeup

I have been using this foundation for atleast 13yrs. I always come back to this, I have NEVER had a breakout from it, and the coverage is great, as is the price, it's under ten dollar's and it's oil free, if your acne prone like me, I highly recommend this, it's my holy grail foundation.

*no breakouts *claims to be for acne prone skin *creamy *good coverage *light weight *spf 15 uva/uvb *small amount in the tin *It may exaggerate flakiness if you have any. (I've used a tiny bit of vaseline underneath it just on flaky patches or raised crusty blemishes ~ works fine.) *limited color selections *does nothing to cut down on oils so use a good oil absorbing powder or primer that works for you. This is a foundation that has never broken me out. The colors are never an exact match for me but since I know it won't give me any trouble acne-wise I put up with it. Can be applied thinly & then more concentrated on areas that need the extra coverage. Its not totally flawless for me but it covers surprisingly well; I don't bother with concealer when I use this. I recommend patting this cream on with a beautyblender-type sponge if you have raised bumps.