Covergirl Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder Reviews

Brand: Covergirl

Covergirl Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder

Love

Love if theyd make a better color selection.

Comments

controls shine doesn't cause breakouts little coverage I tried it and it as ok but i stopped using because i needed more coverage. Also, i switched to Almay makeup while i think overall did the job better. However, i think this powder works better then Almay's.

Comments

Doesn't break out severely acne prone skin. Not oily or creamy. Feels clean. Nice finish. Let's skin breathe. Doesn't 'oxidize' or turn dark. Have to reapply. Doesn't cover well. I've used this makeup for years...it was formerly Fresh Look. Cover Girl changed the packaging and the name, but the ingredients are the same, and in the same order. I've tried many other powders...drugstore and expensive/department store/mineral brands. EVERYTHING breaks me out but this. I used loose powder for a few years so as not to clog my pores (reduce acne) and allow my skin to breathe. I don't use foundation or liquid makeup, just powder. I decided to switch back to a pressed powder for convenience (loose powders are messy). I found that most all pressed powders have silicones (Dimethicone mostly) added to keep the powder stuck together, and for 'coverage'. This powder does not have any silicones and so is not heavy and feels dryer than other brands...with other brands as I got oilier during the day, I felt dirty. This, I do not. Because it's not heavy or moist, it doesn't cover well. But, for my purposes (controlling shine, and willing to give up coverage for breathable makeup that doesn't break me out), it is the best I've been able to find...and happens to be one of the cheapest makeups. I do have to reapply during the day as I get oily, but honestly, if you have oily skin, you'll have to reapply any makeup.

Comments

Nice coverage left skin dry clogged my pores I wanted to love this product. And for a short while, I did! Well, at first I used the Regular CoverGirl Clean Pressed Powder and that made my skin breakout like no other! (I DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT EITHER!) But i liked the coverage, so I decided to try this oil-free version. Not recommendable either. It still clogged my pores and make my skin dry and more pimply! It stinks, because the coverage was pretty nice too...

Comments

-medium coverage -covers shine okay - -may have to reapply this is an okay powder...you have to reapply unless you get a shade darker

Comments

inexspensive medium coverage no odor you have to keep reapplying very good product, ecspecially for the price. For the the most part it covers well.

Comments

controls oil very well has a lot of color choices to match with your skin may give a dried out kind of appearance need to reapply I use this in combo with Cover Girl's Clean Oil Foundation, and it covers up my skin wonderfully. It also controls oil very well. However you just have to remember to keep applying during the day, as it will become spotty, but the little applicator makes this quick and easy. It's also available at most stores like Target and Walmart and RiteAid

Comments

- Easy to apply - More powder in one container - Definatly saw the difference - Controls oil - Doen't clog pores - Dermatolgist tested - Hypo allergenic - Easily could apply to much, I had to keep whiping it off - Didn't set fast enough It was actually pretty good. Like I said before I had to keep whiping it oof because I got to much. After awhile though I looked pretty good!

Popular Powder