Covergirl Classic Color Blush Reviews

Brand: Covergirl

Covergirl Classic Color Blush

Nice colors and no breakouts!

Inexpensive Great colors Widely available I love my Covergirl blush, I have been using if for 15 years and I've loved it since then. It is inexpensive, you can build coverage, lots of color choices, it is available at every drug store or big box store. It doesn't break me out and it doesn't wear off.

Comments

-> lightweight -> natural looking -> natural feel -> buildable, blendable color -> long lasting -> easy to apply -> has been around for such a long time! but is still a wonderful product. -> absolutely none. this is the best blush EVER. i have tried so many covergirl products, and this, along with the simply powder product, have to be the two best CG products that i have used. i use this in 'natural glow'. i have tried many blushes, but this is the blush that i always come back to. i even tried a physicians formula blush (the mosaic one), but the color was too sheer and i had to continuously layer it on for even the slightest hint of color, plus it was expensive. around 2x the price of this blush. i have received tons of compliments while using this blush. it's the only one that gives a natural flush to my cheeks. i just love this product and plan on using it for a very, very long time.

Comments