Cosrx Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Cosrx

Salicylic Acid (0.5%).

Glycerin, Water, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, PEG-32, Cocamidopropyl Betain, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyquaternium-7, Lauramide DEA, Polysorbate 60, PEG-100 Stearate, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sorbitan Olivate, Disodium EDTA, Cellulose Gum, Gaultheria procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Extract, Salix nigra (Willow) Bark Extract.

Love This!
Reviewed on September 5, 2017

I love this product! My holy grail! My skin is very sensitive but this cleanser didn't do any harm on my skin. I use this every night and it helps lesse & dry my acne. Yes, it says "exfoliating" but its far from harsh. It doesn't have any beads, just chemical exfoliants so it doesn't aggravate the acne. This is for acne-prone skin btw but also can be used for those who aren't and just want to have a gentle exfoliator. Its very creamy and a little goes a loooooooooong way plus its very affordable. I only use a pea size of it and foam it up on my hands and wash my face with it. I love this better than the lowph Good Morning Gel of Cosrx.