CoolTouch Laser Treatment Reviews

Brand: CoolTouch

CoolTouch Laser Treatment

Cool Touch Laser

I suffered with acne on and off my entire teenage and adult life. Approximately a year ago, I went off my birth control pills for medical reasons which caused my acne to start again. I went to a dermatologist and was prescribed Spironolcatone 100mg/day and Minocyline 100mg/2x per day. I was also prescribed Aczone and Tazorac over the course of a year. The medications helped some, but did not control all of my acne. I still needed injections for some cysts which would appear around my time of the month. I was very frustrated especially since the birth control was keeping my acne controlled. My dermatologist recommended another skin care center which provided the Cool Touch Laser. She knew of some patients which were getting positive results. I purchased a series of 4 sessions which I received on two week intervals. After the first session, I did not notice any changes. After the second treatment, my overall skin appeared healthier and less breakouts. After the third treatment, my overall skin looked great and only got one minor pimple which healed within two days. After the fourth treatment, my skin looked much better and my acne seems under control. It did not completely clear my skin, but during my time of the month I only got one small pimple which healed quickly. I haven't had any cystic pimples since the second treatment. Since this regimen seems to be controlling my acne right now, I go back once a month for a treatment. We will try to lengthen the time going forward to determine how long the results will last. The laser treatments are very pricey but worth the money in my opinion. I wasting money on treatments that didn't work for a long time. I am also using Dr. Obagi's Clenziderm facial wash, Hydrate moisturizer, and sunscreen. I love the moisturizer and sunscreen. Doesn't clog my pores at all.

Guest Miss B
Guest Miss B

Soft, clearer skin. Diminished acne Expensive, a bit painful I went to Epione, one month ago and had the cool laser on my face. Personally, I am very happy with the experience. I'm scheduled to go back in late September and I can't wait. My acne is going away and I have smaller pores. My overall skin condition is looking amazing. The healing part sucks, but it was well worth it. I can't wait to go back :) I love Dr. Ourian and I love Epione!!!!

Comments

It was quick Put my makeup right after No redness or swelling Expensive I read a lot of reviews about the cool touch treatment and i was a bit hesitant to 1. spend the money and 2. possibly have worse acne as some people said happened to them. well two weeks ago for some reason a cystic pimple decided to pop and i was left with a hole in my face, i can not exaggerate this truth. thats when i decided that i didnt care about the price, my derm told me it was the best treatment out there so 4 days after i had it done. probably took about 15-10 mins, painless and quick. i put my makeup on and went to work, no one knew. i worked the 9 hrs came back home washed my face, my cystic acne seemed to have decreased. i had to re-apply my makeup as i was going out for the night, i was a bit worried about that but when i woke up in the morning my face was soo much clearer. the previous scars/craters i had on my face are fading. its not even been a week since and i am truly loving the results and have made my appointment next month to re-do it as it can take 3-4 to see BETTER results. ONLY two new pimples have appeared but its nothing compared to what i had before. give it a shot if your looking for results...my derm also recommended other medicines to take so hopefull the combination will work!

How much do u spend for the treatment?
Guest Zera
Guest Zera

I can see the result immediately, I have scars all over my face. Was apprehensive at 1st but the minute I returned home my maid asked "wow, what did you do to your face, all the light scars are gone and the deep ones are lighter!" I have to mix this treatment with Mixto Laser treatment. Results vary from person to person, so you must be positive after paying so much! If you say it doesn't work, it won't.

Guest TRINITY
Guest TRINITY

NONE! I have not seen any results from EPIONE in Beverly Hills coollaser treatment.. I had 2 treatments ($7900) rip-off.. Hurts like hell especially around the eyelids and lips, swollen for 2 weeks and redness never goes away completely. I had my first laser treatment in August and saw no results. They said you will see results in your second treatment. Little did I know this would be the worse mistake ever.. Even after using the numbing cream, it hurts and I look like shrek. I was swollen for about 3 weeks and the redness never goes away.. You are given or wait let me rephrase that, I had to buy $120 firm & fade cream (am cream and pm cream).. This cream is soppose to be very important in the results of the treatment. But, they have not been able to provide me with the morning cream till this day. Bottom Line I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS TREATMENT TO ANYONE.....worst mistake ever!...

Comments

Very minimal discomfort....feels like being popped with a rubberband. No down time. A little redness / discomfort the day after. Be careful with too much sun exposure. I just got the cool touch and v beam procedure yesterday. It will be followed by the fraxel laser surgery in 2 weeks, then more cool touch, v beam and fraxel. This will repeat for 6 treatments. I am hoping with this combination I can get rid of any existing acne and scarring. The total cost is 3,400...I am crossing my fingers that this combination therapy will be worth it!

Guest Tina
Guest Tina

Skin feels smooth after treatment, no down time, Face is red and some swelling for about 6 hours. I had 6 treatments of the cool touch, as well as switching with the V-Beam Laser. My acne cleared up for about a month, now its worse than has ever been before Didn't work for me.

Guest Mercedes
Guest Mercedes

No downtime. Not as painful as most procedures. You get a double wammy because it stops the acne and helps improve scars too. Helps to produce less oil and bacteria and shrinks pores. Can be expensive. First laser pass a little painful. Takes a little while to see results. I just had my first procedure today and I have 4 more laser treatments to go and included with my acne face package are 5 acne peels and also my chest done too where you can get breakouts. The first pass with the laser where they spot treat the active acne hurts like a rubber band snapping on you but they gave you numbing cream to dull the pain. Before I had the procedures I purchased the recommended medications and I already saw a great improvment using just those. I think with all the factors considered my skin is going to come out great.

Comments

doesnt hurt, no down time. EXPENSIVE. takes 2-3 months to see full results. have to be patient. takes 3-4 treatments for best results in my opinion. if you have moderate acne scars definately do it. if you have severe, scaring, probably not worth it. but ive had rediculously amazing results. couldnt be happier. just have to be patient.

Guest Angelo
Guest Angelo

Makes your skin really smooth for a little bit My skin was always extra oily the next day, and say no improvments at all. in fact i got some new spots on my face. Look for another treatment if you have sever acne scarring, this has little to no effect

Im so sorry to here the bad report's that have happend to people by adriana schiebner, im SHOCKED to be honest with you, I would like to share my experience with you, i had a laser treatment done in 2000 ish by dr schiebner, she herself done the laser treatment on me, i had bad acne scaring, she said all those will be gone slowly it take's a full year and the result's will be ongoing. Im so HAPPY to say it was a """""MIRACLE"""" this doctor was like a {angel} to me, she was well spoken, very kind hearted, so very genuine in her caring of me, i was floored by her precence !!! Im from wollongong the procedure was late in the afternoon, and it was dark i recalled, she went to buy me food rice meal if i remember correctly after the procedure as it was late. She went out of her way to help me so kind and so caring i have NEVER seen that be for in any doctor !!! My result's were incredible """""""""AMAZING""""""""""" my awful acne scar's slowly started to disapear it was incredible!!!! This lasted many many year's i had so much confidence so much love to give, so much joy and happyiness that this SPECIAL lady had given me, i will N E V E R forget.. Adriana schiebner is the only doctor i would trust and is the only doctor that has helped me, nobody has even come half way or even a quarter what this amazing lady has done for me. I only WISH AND PRAY that she will come back and help so many people with bad scaring, because im living prove that she is amazing what she can do, truly amazing result's. I have never before wrote on the computer, my first time ever. PLEASE adriana if u read this, THANK YOU KINDLY for the joy and LIFE you have given to me, i only wish you would come back.... I wish you well, i hope you get the help that you need, you have the most beautiful gift in this life knowing you helped someone LOVE life again, nothing can give you that high, no drug can give you that feeling of helping some one so low and desperate in life. I remember i said to her, i will give you all my money that i have in this life if you can help me, and she DID, more than i ever thought possible It has hurt me so what has happened to you i will pray every day, that you once again be the person i first met.... GOD bliss you.....

easily done wasn't painful, did get additional scarring. i only had 2 small scars to fix. now i have scars all over small ones I should of never had this done. I looked better before. Now I look like i had acne scarring all over my cheeks when I never did.

Guest Sands
Guest Sands

This treatment did not work for me. It was extremely painful even though I had topical numbing cream applied before. After 1 treatment I had cystic break out. I looked like I had been attacked by bees. Since then my skin has worsened - more scars This didn't work for me. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Is it possible that my skin has worsened? I seems to me that I have scars where I never did before this treatment.

Guest Rebecca
Guest Rebecca

fills in acne scarring, decreases oil production and reduces blemishes by killing bacteria you can feel it a little bit but a topical numbing cream can be used. If you cant handle it after that, your a wimp It works and people that say it didnt do anything after 1,2 or 3 treatments are ridiculous. Collagen stimulation takes at least 6 and everyone is different, there are no miracle cures and people think they are going to see amazing results with things so quickly. Thats not how things work....the same with products. If you had no results after 7 treatments then you need to go to someone that knows what they are doing. It is also one of the cheaper laser out there, no downtown except for slight redness for a few hours and any skin type can be treated, you cant say that for many lasers out there.

Guest Renee
Guest Renee

No down time! Very little pain None as of yet I had my first cooltouch CT3 treatment this morning for 2 small boxcar scars. I know the laser will not get rid of them 100%, but they are so minor I think any improvement will make me feel better about them. Since he just did 2 small areas, he put numbing cream on first for about 30 minutes then injected the areas with some local anesthetic. I felt no pain at all, I was just startled everytime the laser hit. I am pretty red in the areas, but it is getting better and im sure by tomorrow it will be gone. I will be going in for 4-6 treatments, and I will update this each time.

Guest amber
Guest amber

its a little expensive but worth it i guess if you as vein as me I went in for 3 treatments i have moderate acne on my chin and i didnt see immediate results, my skin cleared up slowly but about 1 month after my last treatmnt i was pimple free for about 6 months!! It works great!! I may hurt a little bit, but its well worth it!!!!

Guest emer
Guest emer

somewhat painless, kind of like a rubberband snapping, i had the palomar light treatment. i have only had one treatment, saw somewhat immediate smoothing results, but the texture and oily skin on my face were still well-apparent. i will update this as soon as i go in for the 2nd treatment. i have tried everything from retin-a-micro to accutane, benzaclin, nothing has worked.

Guest peter
Guest peter

Best choice for moderate acne scarring, I had 2 teatments a few years back, and it definitely smoothed out the acne scarring alittle bit. also had a crease line from dimples going up my face and it got rid of that. pain is not all that bad, very tolerable, no down time.. and am now even thinking of going back for more. I have very fair skin

Popular Laser