Continuously Clear Clearz-It Acne Treatment Reviews

Continuously Clear Clearz-It Acne Treatment

Effective at preventing/treating acne Nice texture, great under makeup Not drying for my oily combination skin None I used salicylic acid treatments for a long time but had to go back to BP because my skin was getting out of control. This is really working for me. It is gentle enough to use every day. It is great for daytime as it layers under other products nicely. Great ingredients including tea tree oil. Texture reminds me of Proactiv lotion but I like this better. I'm not seeing any drying with this lotion but I do not have sensitive skin. Bought it at [link removed]. Recommended!

Comments

Guest Melanie
Guest Melanie

5% bp. Anything less just isn't strong enough for my stubborn acne and anything more is too drying. Clears blemishes and helps prevent new ones. The company also has an entire regimen if you're looking for a 3-step system. May be irritating and drying first few days so wise to start out once a day and use a moisturizer along with it. It's a bit expensive to me but well worth it. I've used 2.5 and 3% bp acne medications in the past but they either have no effect or my acne eventually builds a tolerance to the medication. And 10% is way too harsh and drying. 5% is a happy medium. I've been using it for over 2 years and along with a consistent regimen it works and my acne hasn't developed a tolerance to the medication.

Comments