x

Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Lotion reviews

4.4/5 - 7 reviews

Brand: Complex 15

Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Lotion

Water, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, PEG 50 Stearate, Squalane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Diazolidinyl
Urea, Carbomer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Seriously Nearly Perfect
Reviewed on December 16, 2013

I am on the Regimen and aggressively using BP very early. I had reacted to Cetaphil and had terrible burning and trouble sleeping. The flakes were awful and I was pretty uncomfortable. I picked this up in the hospital pharmacy and glides on so smoothly and felt great all day. When first applied I felt just a bit dry still so I may add oil to make it perfect. Once I had applied my makeup though, my face felt fine.

Reviewed on August 21, 2011

good moisturizer, not the best though. there is no smell to it and its VERY light weight and absorbs quickly. leaves no residues and mixes well with BP.

if your skin is extremely dry you should find something else as this is now moisturizing enough and requires multiple doses throughout the day. Doesnt combat flakes.

for those who dont need lots of moisturizing properties, GET THIS.

Reviewed on April 21, 2011

This is my go to moisturiser these days. Its very lightweight and absorbs right in with little to no residue/stickiness left on the skin. We don't get a lot of sun so the lack of SPF doesn't bother me too much.

Reviewed on May 20, 2010

I cling on to this stuff because it doesn't break me out. It works well as a daily moisturiser but given that I have Rosacea I really need a moisturiser with SPF.

Overall I think it's nice and simple, does the job and doesn't cause break outs. Good for oily skin but not so good for very dry skin.

Andrew, CA
Reviewed on August 20, 2007

Give it a shot. i buy it on ebay for $7.00 for 2.5 oz.

cool as kim deal, MN, USA
Reviewed on August 6, 2007

Meh. "Meh" probably best describes this moisturizer. I like the Complex 15 Face Cream better as far as texture goes, this one, it is only slightly different yet somehow this disparity is large enough to keep this one from absorbing very well. I definitely prefer the Face Cream, though it is more expensive. The lotion is reasonably moisturizing, pretty good but probably not enough for someone having problems adjusting to the regimen. Also, no SPF means I use this with a sunblock during the day, and for whatever reason this lotion just does not want to play nice with the sunblock. It sits on my face, doesn't dry, and then when I put the sunblock on top of it, it all balls up. I don't know which product is at fault, perhaps both, but it's annoying to say the least as I can't wear much makeup with that combo. It's a good price for 8 oz. of moisturizer, but considering that I have to order it online, I don't like it enough to buy it again.

duane, brooklyn, ny
Reviewed on July 26, 2007

this is an excellent moisturizer -- one of the best available imo. this product _is_not_ the same as the face cream under the same brand. might be worth a try for those who've had problems with other moisturizers.

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clinics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org