Collective Wellbeing Change for the Better Acne Treatment Kit Reviews

Collective Wellbeing Change for the Better Acne Treatment Kit

It's natural, nice consistency, hygenic packaging. Did not dry me out and the combination of natural and traditional acne treatments is keeping me not 100% acne free but about 90%. You can't get products ala carte so I go through the cleanser twice as fast as the treatment creams. The cleanser takes off foundation great but not so great with mascara, use a makeup remover. Love this stuff. I've been suffering with moderate but persistant acne for over 30 years and this is the first product that actually has my skin looking healthy and keeps the zits to a minimum and occassionally nonexistent. The fact that it's natural isa huge plus too. I find that the Zinc night treatment works better with a lactic acid cream on top.

Comments

It's cheap!!! Dried out my skin big time.

Guest FriendLi
Guest FriendLi

This product is available in natural foods markets (Trader Joe type of stores) and works better for me than Burt's Bees, St. Ives or Airbonne did. And because it is less expensive than Eminence or Rhonda Allison it is what I am currently using. It dries out my skin, the more expensive Eminence and Rhonda Allison did improve my skin more so with regular chemical peels and facials but I can no longer afford the botique route. It is the best working product I have found that fits into my budget.

Guest Heiliana
Guest Heiliana

Is really working and its being only 2 days, my white heads on the jaw are banishing which has never happen before and I noticed my skin tone is more even. The smell of night cream. Gave me a rash around the eyes. But is my fault i should have not put it around the eye area.

Guest rachel
Guest rachel

when it works, it works well. being on of the main ingredients, sulfur gives off a slightly unpleasant scent in these products, but it is tolerable. give it a shot. it's a little pricey, but it is a solid combination of natural and traditional remedies that may work well with your skin.

Popular All-over treatments