Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer Reviews

Brand: Collection

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Great acne smoother and coverage

This is a great concealer for smoothing out and reducing the appearance of bumps and raised acne. Its one of the only concealers I have found that works with my pale skin and doesn't increase the texture on my face like other thicker and cream concealers. It is full coverage and is amazing at spot concealing. This lasts all day on my acne and I use it everyday! Is also a great under eye concealer too as it doesn't increase texture such as under eye bags. [Admin merge of duplicate review: This concealer is amazing at smoothing the appearance of raised acne and bumps on the face. It has a satin finish which reduces the appearance of the texture of the skin as it manipulates the way that the light reflects from it. Products that are too matte appear to make the skin even more textured. This is a thin yet full coverage formula, therefore reduces texture unlike some thick and creamy concealers. I use this concealer on my problem areas (aka most of my face) and it stay put all day once set with setting powder, providing complete coverage of my cystic acne.]

Comments