Clinique Super City Block Oil-Free Daily Face Protector Broad Spectrum, SPF 40 Reviews

Brand: Clinique

Clinique Super City Block Oil-Free Daily Face Protector Broad Spectrum, SPF 40

absorbes into skin can apply make-up on top doesn't break me out high spf, UVA & UVB a little greasy make-up doesn't set too well on top Very good product, high protection given and pretty easy to wear. Can affect foundations staying power but worth it for the hight spf. A little goes along way and even though it seems expensive the tube has lasted me all year. Doesn't break me out and doesn't leave a white residue unlike most other sun blocks.

Guest Kimberley
Guest Kimberley

* Goes on well * Acts like a primer * Oil Free * Protects from UV rays and environmental damage which can exacerbate acne and scarring * Can be a little greasy on the face, but this can be managed with a little setting powder I love it. My skin has been much better and clearer using this one as it protects my skin against UV and environmental factors which can clog your skin (such as pollution etc). I was a bit hesitant in using it on my face given my tendency to break out, but haven't found it to cause any acne flare ups so far. And let's face it, any measure taken to protect against the sun is worth it - particularly if it also helps prevent worsening your acne and scars.

Comments

Good amount of SPF, goes on transparent, little scent can double as a primer. Despite it being oil free, it still left my face quite greasy. It also made me break out after a couple days of use. This may be usable for those with less sensitive skin, I did find it to be a good sunscreen - however, the fact that it made me break out so quickly leads me to believe this is a product better suited to those who are not prone to acne. In other words, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone on this site.

Popular Sunscreens