Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Reviews

Brand: Clinique

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap

doesn't work

I have severe acne and it really affected my self confidence, a friend of mine having the same condition as mine suggested me to use Clinique product but it's not worked for us then we consult with dermatologist and he recommend dermalmd acne serum for our acne. And We give it to try dermalmd serum and the first week was kinda slow I just notice that my acne dried, but at the end of the month my skin was smoother and the frequency of acne in my face had became lower. Its effective and I love it

It's mild enough

This by far one of the best facial wash that I adore besides Modere US Cleanser. I used this when I was on accutane treatment in early last year. By using this as the 1st step of my facial care routine to cleanse my face, it helps to reduce the tightness and dryness of my skin on face due to the side effect of accutane. It is very gentle & mild but yet it really works to cleanse away the dirt on my face effectively, leaving my face clean, smooth and supple. Give it a 4 stars because sometimes I need to double cleanse when my face is more oily than my normal condition. I even bought one to my younger brother who works in steel industry and he like the cleanser as well. I would recommend this if you're on accutane treatment or have been looking for a gentle but effective cleanser which doesn't harsh to your skin. It's a'lil pricey but it worths a try with 200ml that it can last for about 6 months (based on my usage experience).

Burns your eyes

I hate most of clinique's facial cleansers and acne fighting products because of their harsh formulas. Although they try to pull you in by saying it's fragrance free, it doesn't change how strong and abrasive the soap is. I also used the cream version of this formula and a tiny bit got in my eyes and it feels like they're on fire. I hope this doesn't damage my skin.

Worst product ever!

I purchased at sephora the little box with samples from clinique, so when I ran out of my dermadoctor cleanser, I gave this liquid facial soap a try. Let me tell you, worst decision of my life. I'm 22, I've never had acne in my life, and always get compliments for my skin even with no make up on, but somehow this product managed to fill my forehead with whiteheads and little bumps, my skin was red and I felt terrible. Stay away from this soap!!!

gentle and efficient

works well with my oily acne prone skin and i haven't had any noticeable problems with my skin. i use it twice a day and because my genes suck i dont really know if it has helped. i have very acne prone skin but this does seem to help! the smell isn't bad either and it's gentle enough. my skin does feel tight sometimes but i always just make sure i moisturize afterwards

Guest Jen
Guest Jen

Lasts a long time nice lather not drying good for sensitive skin This soap did not get rid of my acne but it is definitely still one of my favorite soaps I cant really understand all of these negative reviews, it doesn't smell, it makes your face feel very clean and its so gentle I find it hard to believe it gives anyone skin problems, if your looking for a nice gentle soap its a good one

Comments

last a while easy lather not much of a scent dries skin out made my breakouts worse Face was tight after every wash Ive been using the 3 step system that Clinique offers and it has done nothing but make my face worse. My face wasn't breaking out terribly when I purchased it. I only bought it because I wanted to get the few I had on my forehead gone quickly. However, after a month and a half of using the product my face broke out worse. I now have breakouts on my jaw line and cheeks, which I've NEVER had before. My face is always super tight and dry after every wash. I will definitely not purchase any of their products again.

Guest CaroG
Guest CaroG

- Nice smell - Good packaging - Dried skin way to much - No improvement on my acne I was recommended with this product by a cosmetic seller at the airport. I used it for a few months expecting some sort of improvement on my skin but all I got was dryness and more oil on the T zone than before. After 3 months my skin looked old and the pores were huge. It is expensive and def not a product for me.

Guest Michelle
Guest Michelle

Evens skin tone - Very drying - Makes acne WORSE I have been using this product as part of the 3-step regime for over two years now (my sister-in-law works for Clinique and gives me free samples regularly). This product is absolutely horrible, it has RUINED my skin. Clinique has started an acne problem, before I started using their products I didn't have a problem with acne! It also completely drys out my skin. The reason I've been using it for so long? I've been naive in thinking that the reason for my acne problem is because I've moved to a different state with huge differences in the air/water pollution. Its a recent revelation of mine that my acne just might be to do with the facial cleanser, so I decided to stop using 3-step and see what happens. I've seen an instant improvement, however now have acne scars. I've written this review to save others' skin from being ruined like mine has been. Luckily I didn't pay a dollar for it, but I'm sure there are others out there wasting their money on this ridiculously expensive product that does not do what it promises.

Comments

Honestly, I used this with the 3 step process from Clinique and it did barely anything if anything at all. Do NOT waste your money on the 3 step process if you have pretty moderate acne not one or two pimples. It's a lot of money and it truly doesnt work.

Comments

No scent Only need a small amount Bubbly Can sometimes over-dry Price I began using this product last year but stopped once it just seemed to be... flat lining. It cleared some of my acne up but once it cleared up a few, that's about all it did. Basically, it would only clear up half the acne on my face and that's it. I still break out and it just keeps my clear spots - clear.

Comments

- No smell to it - Great wash for your face with a facial brush! - Gentle to use twice a day! - Does not remove makeup - Expensive - Dosent last very long if used twice a day! Very gentle, dosent dry your skin at all. I use it twice a day along with the clinique toner and moisturising gel! Its not intended to remove makeup, its the step after you remove the makeup! Best when you use the clinique 3 step system all together this facial soap is considered step 1!

Guest Nikki16
Guest Nikki16

foams well, smells fresh, gentle none I LOVE this cleanser, it's so much better than Neutrogena's fresh foaming cleanser, it cleans well and leaves your skin with that squeaky clean feeling, and i love the smell, it's so fresh and clean! It's also very gentle on your skin, which is good because I use Differin afterwards, the two work well together, but I only use it at night because I use a scrub in the morning so I'm not flaky

Popular Liquid