Clinique Even Better Makeup Reviews

Brand: Clinique

Clinique Even Better Makeup

No no no

I am just starting to discover this can be the reason to my horrible breakout. The timing makes total sense, my skin was generally pretty clear before but now its more horrible than ever. Tends to work for many but for me its a no go

Not Bad...Not Bad

I've been using this for about a month now and I like it. I switched over from Lancôme because I ran out of it and wanted to try a cheaper foundation that would give me a nice dewy look instead of matte and it does that well. Not going to lie I was really skeptical at first because when I was matched with my shade and it was put on my face it looked a bit orange but when I got home it looked fine so I guess it oxidizes throughout the day. I have oily/combination and acne prone skin but I still like how the foundation looks on my because it looks really natural and covers my acne and dark spots. So if you're looking for a matte look this is not the way to go, but I would recommend this to people who have acne and want great, natural coverage.

msr

This make up caused my acne for years and years

I am a 43 year old woman who suffered with acne for the last 10 years. The state of my skin - and the unfairness of having acne at my age (or at any age, to be honest) - really, really got me down. I tried special diets and nothing worked. The worse my skin looked, the more of this make up I used. Then a friend of mine happened to mention that a relative of hers had found that she was allergic to nickel in make up. I did a very basic amount of research online and discovered that this is called titanium dioxide, which is contained in many foundations including this one. I stopped using this and switched to the Clinique Acne Solutions make up, which doesn't have it. SIX MONTHS ON and I can report that my skin is completely clear. I never get spots any more although I still have the scars from using Even Better for so long. I hope this review will help others who might be in the same boat.

New Formula?

I used to swear by this make up and use it a lot. I loved the SPF, it has great staying power, and its coverage is full but not at all cakey. However the last bottle I bought caused me to break out - something that has never happened before. It irritated my skin. I thought maybe something else was doing it, but my routine had not changed at all. So I went without this makeup for a few days and my skin was fine, then I tried it again and got some very painful cysts. I'm not sure what happened, whether or it was me or a change in the product, but it no longer works for me. I do still recommend it though as it is quite nice; but definitely, as with all make up, do your research before you buy it and make sure it'll suit you.

Excellent coverage

even skin tone easy application I cannot say more great things about this product. I suffer from a combination of active acne, scars, and some minor discoloration and this product provides great coverage and a matte appearance for my face. Also for a high end product it is not very pricey.

Comments

made my skin worse .. it gaved me more acne than what I had ..

Comments

Light Good color match for me Left my skin oily Broke me out Felt messy on my face The good thing about clinique is that they will give you samples of their products. I used this for about a week and started to get little bumps under my skin all over my face. Two days after I stopped using it, my skin calmed down considerably. I know that everyone is different, but I would probably say that this probably isn't a great product for people with moderate to severe acne.

Comments

helps with discoloration spf 15 corrects discoloration while you wear it if you're not the correct skin type you might not enjoy this makeup This makeup is NOT for acne pron skins, its for people with discoloration caused by the sun. I love this makeup and if you're not the correct skin type you won't enjoy it.

Comments

poor coverage, broke out my skin, poor coloring I'm not sure if this make-up just didn't fit my skin type well or what, but it was just awful for me. I've used their Superfit foundation and I'm going to stick to that for the meantime, I was just hoping that this might even out my skintone like advertised.

Popular Foundation