Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector Reviews

Brand: Clinique

Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector

Guest Unhappy Client
Guest Unhappy Client

Makes your skin soft Too oily Your face will become super oily It broke me out It stinks Too expensive Doesn't work So basically, I used this stupid product for two months, which cost me over $150!! And guess what? It didn't work at all!! My face is naturally super oily, but this product made it even worse. It looked like someone put olive oil on my face, and as if it wasn't enough, it broke me out like crazy and left NEW SCARS behind. The only thing I liked about the whole kit was the 7 Day Scrub Cream (rinse-off formula) that I'm still using today, other than that it didn't worth it. I should've kept my money to go shopping or something... Buying this product was the biggest mistake I made since this year started. I wouldn't recommend it to anybody, don't buy this thing unless I want to throw your money out the window.

Comments

Guest Cassie
Guest Cassie

makes your skin feel nice lightens acne scars wake up to better skin expensive The bottle was expensive at the store ($50) however at Sephora I saw a package of the Even Better Corrector, Even Better moisturizer, and the 7 day scrub for $50. I've been wanting to try it for a while, so I snatched it up. It's been working great!! My breakouts are less frequent since I've been on my prescription topicals but I still had discolorations. This serum has been lightening it (only been about a month) and making my skin look much better and brighter. I've actually looked in the mirror some mornings and thought if it was worth it to put on makeup in the morning!! (I always end up doing it, not that confident yet but I'm hopeful that if I keep using this then I'll be able to!) So buy it, seriously. I'd recommend you use it after you've gotten your acne under control, I tried the original version of this product when mine was still bad and it wasn't as effective.

Comments