Clinique Almost Makeup SPF 15 Reviews

Brand: Clinique

Clinique Almost Makeup SPF 15

Discontinued

This stuff is discontinued, but I have been using the same 40ml tube for about 6+ years as a spot/redness concealer and it is a miracle worker. I'm a guy and only use it sparingly on individual red areas, I still have over half the tube left, it's totally invisible and blends 100% naturally with my skin.

Comments

Great for dry acne-prone skin

Gentle, doesn't break me out. Great for dry skin or w/ BP regimen. SPF! Makes face oily/shiny. Coverage is not buildable. I have had the same tube of this stuff on hand for about the past 4 years. I typically only use it when my skin is very dry. When my skin is dry and flaky (usually because of BP), this is the ONLY foundation I can use that will look natural. Any other makeup I use just makes my face look even worse. If my skin is not dried out, this foundation has a tendency to make it more oily. The only downside to this is that the coverage is sheer/moderate. It will not cover up any blemishes, but it will make them appear less red.

Guest Cinderella
Guest Cinderella

-Good for moisturizing after BP -Good coverage -Natural looking -Doesn't break me out -None! Works wonderfully for me... A must try for acne prone skin!

Guest Jackie D
Guest Jackie D

great coverage for a tinted moisturizer light but buildable coverage light dewy finish never ever breaks me out oil-free and allergy tested i have a bit of shine later in the day but thats it I've been using this tinted moisturizer since i was 16. I've gone through cystic acne and the works when I hit puberty and it helped cover the blemishes (evened skin tone, used some concealer for problem areas)(I was also put on Diane 35 bc but now I'm mostly clear and never take it anymore). I am now 21 and still use this tinted moisturizer everyday. it looks so natural and I have an overall healthy look, like I'm not even wearing makeup. amazing amazing stuff :) for those who don't like heavy foundation this is the perfect option for you!

Popular Foundation