Clinique Acne Solutions Clear Skin System reviews

3.5/5 - 561 reviews

Brand: Clinique

Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam:
Salicylic acid (2%).

Water, glycerin, butylene glycol sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sucrose, disodium phosphate, arginine cocoate, laminaria saccharina extract, cola nitida (kola) seed extract, caffeine, algae extract, mentha piperita (peppermint), sea whip extract, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, sodium hyaluronate, ppg-6 decyltetradeceth-30, lactobacillus ferment, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, longifolene, acetyl glucosamine, capryloyl glycine, perilla aldehyde, 10-hydroxydecanoic acid, polyquaternium-7, beta-caryophyllene, phospholipids, sodium stearate, sodium salicylate, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, chloroxylenol

Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion:
Active ingredient:
Salicylic acid (1.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, alcohol denat., nylon-12, butylene glycol, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel), laminaria saccharina extract, caffeine, sucrose, glycerin, acetyl glucosamine, sorbitol, sea whip extract, barium sulfate, 10-hydroxydecanoic acid, silica, disodiom edta, benzalkonium chloride

Acne Solutions Clearing Moisturizer Oil-Free:
Active ingredient:
Benzoyl peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, ceteareth-20, dimethicone, sucrose, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, hordeum vulgare (barley) extract, acetyl glucosamine, lactobacillus ferment, poria cocos sclerotium extract, laminaria saccharina extract, polymethyl methacrylate, gentiana lutea (gentian) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seedcake, saccharomyces lysate extract, astrocaryum murumuru butter, acrylamide/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, myristyl alcohol, glycerin, zeolite, algae extract, linoleic acid, 10-hydroxydecanoic acid, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, caffeine, cholesterol, tocopheryl acetate, bisabolol, longifolene, polysorbate 80, sodium hyaluronate, beta-caryophyllene, propylene glycol dicaprate, capryloyl glycine, quaternium-22, mentha piperita (peppermine), perilla aldehyde, perilla aldehyde, caprylyl glycol, isohexadecane, xanthum gum, disodium edta, chloroxylenol, phenoxyethanol, titanium dioxide.

Clinique Acne Solutions Clear Skin System

Very confused and don't know what to do?
Reviewed on January 9, 2018

Hi I'm 15! I've had really bad facial acne for the past 3/4 years and these past few months I have literally had clear skin! I use clinique anti blemish foam, Yasmin pills and occasionally duac. But since the beginning of this month my skin has been constantly breaking out and my cheeks are red and stiff. I haven't changed anything in my routine I wash morning and night. Does anyone know why this is starting to happen now and how I can prevent it cause I really don't want it to go back to how bad it used to be?

Not for me
Reviewed on December 31, 2017

I have cystic acne and very sensitive skin. This product was not for me. It irritated my skin and made me break out for a few days. I like how it made my skin feel after washing though. Just wasn't a good fit for my skin problems.

Love it!
Reviewed on November 26, 2017

Out of many many many products I have tried, Clinique has worked the best by far. Despite this product not clearing all of my acne, it has made my face so much clearer than I though possible. I am not afraid to leave my house without makeup on anymore! However, don’t use this product twice a day cause it will dry out your face. I use it every night before bed so that it doesn’t dry out my face. Overall I love it!!

Awesome when used correctly!
Reviewed on October 10, 2017

This is a very effective product but it only worked well for me after learning how to use it correctly. Here are my recommendations:

1. I use 2-3 pumps when using the cleanser and rub my face with it for ~10 seconds.

2. After drying my face with paper towel, I use cotton pads to apply the toner. I usually use 2 pads ( one for each half of face and neck). You need to get gentle pads that don't have exfoliating beads or bumps on them. Also, be very gentle when applying this. Do not rub hard as if you are removing more dirt by doing so.

3. After toner has dried, apply about a dime sized amount of the clarifying lotion.

**4. This product is very drying to the face. I only apply this product EVERY OTHER DAY. On days that I am not using this product, I use the Cetaphil cleanser and a good moisturizer.

Hopes this help!

Horrible!!!!
Reviewed on September 18, 2017

If you have sensitive skin, stay away from this product line of "acne solutions". It made my skin itch horribly and left my skin red for a couple of days. It made my acne worse and dried my skin so badly. $27 dollars for an irritated face, no thank you!

Clinique anti blemish solutions 3 step system
Reviewed on September 5, 2017

I am 22 and have suffered from back acne since the age of 15 and facial acne since around 20. I started using the 3 step Clinique anti blemish solution set (cleansing foam, clarifying solution and moisturiser) for nearly 2 months. I have had positive results so far - my skin is not too oily or too dry, and I have seen a reduction in the number of spots on my cheeks. I would recommend this to people with facial acne who want to keep any new breakouts under control

To note I also apply Duac gel to any new spots before bed and I am also on 408mg Lymecycline and take 2 tablets a day

confused
Reviewed on July 26, 2017

i started using this 3 days ago and i don't know what to think about it. it's getting the pimples that i wanted to go away, to go away but i'm also getting a few other pimples? is this supposed to happen. i'm gonna keep on using this till it's finished just to see if it actually does work.

update: did not work as good as i thought it would. it made the pimples on my forehead that i wanted to go away, go away but other than that it made me break out more on other spots. Right now i am using Cetaphil facial wash and Witch Hazel and let me tell you those 2 things are tha bomb. com lol. it's a whole lot cheaper than this product tho.

Not good
Reviewed on July 9, 2017

Honestly this stuff made no difference, and maybe even made my acne problem worse. Absolutely will not buy again

AMAZING
Reviewed on May 7, 2017

I am so happy with this system. After 5 years of suffering with moderate acne, I have finally found something which keeps it at bay. My skin is not totally clear YET, but after 3 months of using this it is a hell of a lot better than it was before. It reduces redness and makes skin tone look more even and clear. I still get spots, but they seem to disappear quickly and rarely leave a scar. I recommend everyone to try it even though it is quite expensive, but if it works, it's worth paying the price.

It was my savior until
Reviewed on May 1, 2017

I started Clinique when I was a broke 14 year old whose face was an oily sheen dotted with yellow bumps and her pulled fully back into a pony tail showing my mess of a face for all to see. It started as a gift- the set which lasted me about 3 months and boy were those months the best. My face was less oily and less covered in this yellow dots. But then I finished it and I didn't have the money for it. 3 years by and I had enough money to cover Clinique for the next 3 years- there was improvements, not the greatest, but improvements nonetheless. Eventually I decided to drop because the price was so expensive and my skin had become accustomed- it was like throwing money into the drain basically. Overall, it really helped my mild/mod acne during my HS/College years.

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clinics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org