Clindets Clindamycin (1%) Topical Antibiotic Wipes Reviews

Brand: Clindets

Clindets Clindamycin (1%) Topical Antibiotic Wipes

Cheap, easy to use, and works great

I first tried using these wipes in high school on my face for comedone acne, but didn't give it much of a chance to really become effective, gave it up after short period of time. Then in college I got bacne (back acne) out of nowhere and mildly on my face. I asked my dr. for clindamycin 1% pledgets and found them very helpful as an addition to other acne products I was using. I wash my face and back with Obagi gentle cleanser, wait for it to dry completely, then applied Obagi 2.5% salicylic acid solution with a cotton wipe and wait for that to dry. This combination of clindamycin 1% and salicylic acid 2.5% quickly cleared much of my inflammatory acne and whiteheads up. It dried up the pimples and acted like an exfoliant almost, however it was not drying much at all to my skin. A week after starting this regimen, I added tazorac 0.1% cream every few nights, while the other nights I applied Finacea (azelaic acid 15%) after the salicylic acid 2.5% has dried (I give it about 10-15 minutes for any solution, cream, or gel to dry between applications). About 3 weeks later I started using Aczone (dapsone 7.5%) after the Finacea gel. I also added in a Obagi clenziderm moisturizer glycerin 10% the same time I began using Aczone. With this entire combination, my bacne had decreased roughly 92% within less than 7 weeks. The inflammatory papules and whiteheads are significantly reduced, almost gone. I know this treatment regimen might seem very aggressive, but it worked and wasn't anywhere near as drying as you might think it would be considering all the medications I used infamous for dryness, flakiness, irritation, etc. I also have sensitive skin, but despite this I never suffered any of the dryness symptoms. Clindamycin 1% wipes are a great, and much cheaper than many of the other acne medications, plus they're super easy to use and effective.

Great Fixer

For me, this was not enough to prevent acne--nor do I think it's the purpose of the product--but it did a great job of clearing up existing acne without scarring. This product is super easy to use and didn't irritate my sensitive skin.

Comments

Best thing since sliced bread...

Seriously, I have battled moderate persistent acne since I was a teenager. Now that I've reached my thirties it wasn't getting any better until I tried these! Wow. Words cannot express how much I love these things!!! My acne is finally manageable and greatly improved. I can wear less makeup and feel confident. Who knew it could be this easy without an oral antibiotic?

Amazing

Doesn't dry out skin Easy to use Improves appearance of scars Strong rubbing alcohol smell This is by far the best product I have ever used. Though you might be frightened by its strong smell, trust me; it's totally worth it. It's a small disposable alcohol wipe, medicated with clindamycin. I've used this product on, and off and every time I use it I just love it more and more. After cleansing, I would apply the wipe twice a day, once in the morning, and again before bed. Sits well under makeup, and does not make skin flaky. The wipe also exfoliates skin, and when you're done applying it, you'll even see the gunk that came off your skin (especially if you wear a lot of makeup -- helps to remove residue even after you wash your face). It might burn a little bit the first time you use it, but your skin adapts. I haven't broken out with this product, and I've noticed a huge improvement on reducing acne, and acne scars.

Popular Topical